“Lose weight in 3 weeks!” Quick-fix diet programs are always catchy, yet are often misleading. But there are some that can effectively help you jump-start your journey to weight loss. You’ve probably heard of Brian Flatt’s 3 Week Diet program which promises to help you lose 12-23 lbs. of fat in just 21 days. Is it possible? Can it really work? Let’s find out in this in-depth product review.
What Is 3 Week Diet Program?
The 3 Week Diet is a distinct diet system to make the body store the fat already existing for energy requirements. Once this happens, the body enters starvation mode and will begin burning stored fat to fuel your heart, liver and other essential organs. It’s not a “do by the book” kind of diet, and it’s a time-saver. It’s a 4-part diet guide to help users better understand the science behind the system:
- Introduction Manual – Aside from diet introduction, you’ll also learn the exact steps needed to burn body fat for good.
- Diet Manual – One of the most essential manuals in the program as it talks about the 4 phases of 3 week diet. It also teaches you how to calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate), the amount of calories you need to create a fat burning environment, what to eat and when to eat.
- Phase #1: Detoxification – Helps people who wish to lose body fat quickly cleanse their bodies.
- Phase #2: 24-hour Fasting – You will need to start fasting from your last meal of the 7th day until dinner on the 8th.
- Phase #3: Fat Fast – This phase starts on the 9th, 10th and 11th days and the effectiveness of liver is accurately checked in this stage. In this period, the body retains burning the stored fat from the stomach and hips area.
- Phase #4: Your Unique BMR – In this 9-day phase, you’re permitted to eat controlled amounts of calories based on your unique BMR and weight loss goals.
- Workout Manual – This provides a complete guideline on how to execute the full body fat blasting workout.
- Mindset and Motivation Manual – Includes tips and tools to help you set goals and stick with them.
Who Can Benefit from The 3 Week Diet Program?
Both men and women who wish to lose weight and are in need of appetite control can use the 3 Week Diet plan as it is proven to be safe and effective.
Who Should Avoid It?
Vegans, vegetarians having difficulty with the detox phase and individuals on medically controlled diets (including diabetics) are not recommended to try the 3 Week Diet.
Who Is Brian Flatt?
The creator of the 3 Week Diet plan Brian Flatt is a celebrated sports nutritionist and health coach who has been in the fitness industry since the 90’s. He earned his Biology degree from San Diego State University and owns Rev Fitness that’s based in Southern California.
Pros and Cons of 3 Week Diet
Just like most diet plans, the 3 Week Diet isn’t perfect – it has its strong and weak points. Let’s take a look at each of them:
- Great for busy people as you only need to do the program 3 times a week for 20-30 minutes a day).
- Scientifically-proven methods.
- Rapid results.
- Easy to read, follow and comprehensive.
- Personalized Plans – It caters to your own body (your goals, starting weight and lean body mass) in order to create a plan that’s tailored for you.
- Gives Moral Support – Dieting can be hard to start and maintain but the motivation manual included is an eye-opener that will inspire you 100%!
- Money-back Guarantee – If it won’t work for you, you can get your refund within 60 days.
- Lots of POSITIVE Reviews – Check out some user reviews I have found online:
“…I gave it a try and by the end of the first week, I lost 10 pounds. It didn’t even feel like I was on a diet at all…”
Check out these awesome weight loss transformations!
- Supplementation is necessary (a disadvantage for people on a budget).
- Available in digital form only (PDF format) which can be inconvenient for some people.
The 3 Week Diet plan is a system that does as it claims. It’s not a scam and it will give you the results you want (as long as you are committed). It’s great for people with busy lifestyles who want to lose weight fast and it will definitely widen your knowledge on exercise and nutrition. For a no-fuss-lose-weight-get-in-shape-fast diet plan that costs only $47, I give it two thumbs up!
Have you tried the 3 Week Diet? If yes, feel free to leave your own review below.