Oxyelite Pro had the fat burning formula with by far the strongest thermogenic effects, but unfortunately for many users it had been banned from usage five years ago. Customers from all around the globe were disappointed being forced to use much weaker and less effective products. HydroxyElite by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is the legal upgraded weight loss supplement which uses the same formula as its predecessor, with Garcinia Cambodia Extract in addition to provoke even better fat burning results. The product covers four out of five major areas which affect weight loss which will be discussed further in the review. Keep on reading to find out more about the true benefits it brings, the user testimonials, and the side effects (which are present due to some of the ingredients contained in it).
What Does HydroxyElite Do?So, what exactly does the HydroElite promise to do? Here are the effects you can expect:
- Burns fat
- Suppresses appetite
- Boosts metabolism
- Blocks carbohydrate
- Increases energy expenditure
- Improves concentration and endurance
What’s In HydroxyElite?Most fat burning formulas use the same patterns when it comes to ingredients, and as stated in the introduction part, HydroxyElite contains just the same elements one could find in OxyElite Pro (remember that people were extremely happy using it back in the time) with the Garcinia Cambodia Extract as an addition to bring even improved results. The list looks as follows:
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract: Don’t get confused if you encounter the name Malabar tamarind used for this tropical fruit which is one of the most popular ingredients of any diet supplement. Apart from blocking your body’s ability to create fat and significantly reduces your appetite, Garcinia Cambogia Extract also controls your cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: What differentiates caffeine anhydrous from caffeine is the form they appear into. When you say caffeine, you are referring to literally any form of caffeine, while caffeine anhydrous contains no water making it more potent. It has been so widely used in most as a part of most fat burning supplements because it is a central nervous stimulant.
- Bacopa Extract: A plant which has been part of a traditional Indian medicine to fight Alzhaimer’s, ADHD and other diseases associated with memory problems. It’s also good for a wide range of conditions, including the problems with sexual performance.
- Bauhinia Purpurea Extract: Purple orchid tree is a tropical plant with a great impact on boosting metabolism and enhancing human body to burn calories.
- Cirsium Oligophyllum Extract: An alcohol based extract is inducted in the formula to improve the slimming effect of caffeine. It is primarily associated with the people of North Africa and Eurasia.
- Rauwolscine Extract: A molecule which acts as an Alpha(2)Adrenergic antagonist and as such is a good element for fat burning
- 1,3-Dimethylamylamine: This is chemical ingredient which has been argued so much as some experts believe it brings much more side effects than people generally are aware of, and as such the extract is banned in New Zealand and disallowed as a diet aid in Canada. Athletes cannot use it because it gives a false positive in drug tests for amphetamines. DMAA causes a super fast boost of energy by different mechanisms in human brain.
Does HydroxyElite Work?Clinical studies which have been done in laboratories on each of the ingredients present in HydroxyElite. According to these, people who have used Garcinia Cambodia Extract half an hour before meals lost 3.7kg on average in 12 weeks which are quite impressive results. Studies made on caffeine revealed that it indeed does reduce insulin sensitivity by up to 15% and that it increases epinephrine levels in body which additionally burns fat. When you put it all together in one product, you can easily notice that it is very hard to expect a failure from such a formula, and numerous online testimonials are there to support this thesis, so if you ask us does HydroxyElite work our answer is yes!
How Do I Take HydroxyElite?Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals advise users to consume one or two capsules in the morning and one more after lunch, but in general they clearly underline that one should not take more than four capsules within 24 hours time frame. You will find 90 pills in a bottle which should be enough for a month of normal usage.
Side EffectsSide effects in HydroxyElite are mainly associated with DMAA which include faster heartbeat, stroke and heart attack because of which the extract has been banned in New Zealand and moved away from diet supplements and regimen in Canada. The rest of ingredients do not cause any serious side effects. You all know that caffeine provokes addition which can be responsible for anxiety, headache, insomnia, nervousness etc.
To be honest it really does work i use it and get a good 1-2 pound loss a week and you really feel the thermogenic aspect of it within 30 minutes.Clean energy boost, nothing to insane. Had more endurance to hold out longer rep ranges and recovery time decreased. Great product.
I definitely believe this thing works alright! You can feel this working instantly!