Turning your body into a fat-blasting furnace is a top priority when you’re looking to sculpt the physique that you’ve always wanted. Although the human body is naturally wired to get rid of stored fat by burning it for energy fuel during metabolism, it needs the help of a reliable fat burner to speed up the process to eliminate as much stubborn flab as it can in a short period of time. Produced by Evogen, Lipocide is designed to target the key drivers of fat loss directly so it will be much easier for you to shed off flab. Let’s see how this product fares when we subject it to a no-holds barred review in a bit.
How Does Lipocide Work?Lipocide is formulated to trigger three key effects when used, particularly regulate the appetite, keep your focus and energy up a notch as well as stimulate the body to fire up its metabolic function to maximum. When these factors are working up to par, getting rid of fat won’t be that tricky, especially when you combine it with intense workouts and a strict diet regimen.
Editor’s Tip: Check out Commander for an even better option.
Lipocide IngredientsAccording to Lipocide’s main creator, Hany Rambod, this fat burner features a combination of ingredients that are scientifically-proven not just to help you start blasting away fat as soon as you load up on it, but also pick up the pace on getting shredded while you’re at it. Let’s give them a closer look: While we won’t be able to go through every single ingredient utilized to put Lipocide together, let’s examine its main components and their role in helping you achieve your fat loss goals faster and more efficiently:
- Yohimbine HCL – Lipolysis is the process where the body naturally breaks down fat deposits. However, this process won’t be working ideally if there are a lot of Alpha 2 receptors loose in the system. Derived from the bark of an evergreen tree native to West Africa, Yohimbine HCL is seen to be an Alpha 2 receptor antagonist, meaning it has the ability to inhibit them from reaching uncontrollable levels and already disrupting lipolysis. Moreover, Yohimbine HCL shows benefits in circulation and the rejuvenation of tissues as well.
- Bioperine – Bioperine is sourced from Black Pepper and is seen in clinical studies as an expediting agent when it comes to the absorption of nutrients the body needs. It does this by inhibiting the activity of negative enzymes that slow down intestinal transit. The faster the uptake of nutrients is in the body, the easier it will be for you to feel energized after having a meal. There are also ongoing studies that show Bioperine may have a role in appetite suppression.
- Citrus Aurantium – Also known as Bitter Orange extract, Citrus Aurantium is loaded with a very powerful compound called synephrine that is seen to inhibit Alpha 2 receptors in the body, while intensifying the activity of their fat-burning counterparts called Beta receptors. Interestingly, while this helps enhance the overall metabolic function of the body leading to more fat eliminated when it kicks in, Citrus Aurantium doesn’t have any adverse effects to the heart rate or blood pressure.
- Velvet Bean Extract – Going through a lot of punishment at the gym and staving off cravings can take a toll on your focus and motivation to keep on going to achieve your fat loss goals. Derived from a type of legume, Velvet Bean Extract is packed with a compound called L-Dopa that boosts the levels of feel-good neurotransmitters called dopamine in the body. Apart from helping uplift your mood even after the harshest workout routine, you’ll always feel energized and motivated to carry on no matter what – and that means shedding off more flab in the process.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa – Clinical studies show that Evodia Rutaecarpa has a very similar effect to capsaicin when taken in a regular basis. Besides helping intensify the body’s thermogenesis, Evodia Rutaecarpa also has a positive contribution to the metabolism and the breakdown of fat deposits.
Benefits of Lipocide
- Improves thermogenesis
- Boosts the mood and motivation levels
- Enhances overall metabolic function
- Helps you feel energized
- Picks up the pace on the absorption of nutrients
- Helps curb food cravings
Recommended DosageTake one (1) capsule of Lipocide in the morning on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before your first meal, followed by another capsule 7 to 8 hours later.
- Do not use two (2) Lipocide capsules at once or exceed three (3) capsules in a 24-hour period.
- Do not take Lipocide for more than 4 weeks, with a subsequent 4-week break in usage.
- Do not use Lipocide with alcohol or medications for prostate enlargement, difficult urination, diabetes, thyroid and kidney issues as well as seizure disorders.
Possible Side EffectsWhile researching for this in-depth review, I learned that most people who have already tried using Lipocide did not experience any major side effects.
Lipocide TestimonialsHere is another user of lipocide showing her testimonial of the product…
“Lipocide is one of the best thermogenics I’ve used, and I’ve used A LOT! The energy is good and clean with no jitters and I didn’t have any stomach issues like I have in the past with other thermo’s.”
“Gets rid of fat at a steady pace and overall would recommend to others.”
“Most amazing fat burner in the market. Perfect for fasted cardio and general weight loss”
“Favorite supplement to use during my prep! Doesn’t make you feel jittery, and helps ward off those cravings!”
“Great fat burner, sped up my weight loss and didn’t get over amped up or get any jitters.”
“I immediately saw changes and positive results that were right alongside of the goals I am trying to maintain.”