Cognitive enhancement is one of the areas where we have seen a lack of solid, working formulas in recent years, with the majority of products of the sort actually being pharmaceutical drugs that can cause addiction and many unwanted side effects.
That said, there are some solid natural nootropics already on the market and today we are taking a look at Nitrovit by Neuro Labs, which is exactly one such formula, designed to improve working memory, concentration, focus, and advance your brain functioning in general.
Sure enough, when we hear about a working nootropic that is all natural and comes with no side effects, we get super excited! This is why we decided to research it even more and find out what exactly is in it and i it’s worth the purchase.
What Does Nitrovit Do?
The manufacturers of Nitrovit promise it has some excellent effects, including:
- Significant reduction of ADD and ADHD symptoms
- Long lasting laser focus
- Improved memory
- Improved motivation
- Mood enhancement
- Increase in creativity
- Helps you sleep better
- Improved brain blood stream
What’s In Nitrovit?
The list of ingredients you will find in Nitrovit is quite impressive. Some of the key ingredients include:
- Acetyl L Carnitine (HCI) 200mg: L Carinite is a compound whose main purpose is to decrease the aging effects and increase the mitochondrias’ potential to burn fat at the same time. The compounds, also found under the name of ALCAR will help you if you have problems with lethargy because it gives you more energy by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondrial membrane.
- Vitamin B6 20mg: Vitamin B6 is crucial for over hundred metabolic enzyme reactions. Normally, you can find it in fish and organic meats as well as in starchy vegetables and fruits. It is also confirmed to have a good impact on brain development and immune function.
- Vitamin B12 150mg: This vitamin is normally prescribed as a dietary supplement and medication and is needed for an adequate red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.
- Alpha GPC 100mg: Chemical used as medicine that is released by brekaing down of a fatty acid which can be found in soy. It is important to know that it is currently being investigated as a potential way to treat stroke and Alzheimer’s. It is used in numerous other nootropics, so it’s no wonder we can find it in Nitrovit as well.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg: This is an antioxidant you can find in kidney, liver, spinach and potatoes used for treating diabetes and its nerve related symptoms. There are many people who use it for memory loss, while in certain cases it can also help with chronic fatigue syndrome, AIDS and cancer.
Here is the complete supplement label, outlining all the ingredients you can find in Nitrovit:
Does Nitrovit Work?
It is truly a rare thing to find a nootropic compound that is 100% natural and actually works. While there are many formulas out there, many of them are complete bogus. Nitrovit on the other hand seems to be a solid formula and it certainly boasts quite an impressive label.
Now obviously, we don’t just want to blindly believe a company’s claims, but the fact is Nitrovit has been around for a while and we were able to find dozens of positive reviews which claim Nitrovit greatly helped them with focus, concentration, mental acuity and mood issues. We tried it ourselves a few times and the product does seem to significantly boost the mental capabilities and productivity of an average person.
Nitvorit acts quite a bit like a drug. Take it now, and within an hour you will start to experience elevated mood, better concentration and focus. You will feel more creative, more willing and ready to work out and do any type of work. The best part is that most users underlined the significant increase in their productiveness which widens the spectrum of potential customers as at the end of the day we all want to be more productive.
How Do I Take Nitrovit?
Neuro Laboratories recommend using 2 to 4 capsules of the product daily, and increasing the dosage past that is not recommended. Due to the potency of the ingredients, increasing the dose too much may cause side effects. As long as you keep within the 2 to 4 capsules in 24 hours, no side effects see to occur.
This product is very effective. It won’t turn you into Albert Einstein or anything, but it does help surprisingly well with clarity and speed of thought.
I have been taking Nitrovit and it has really improved my focus and concentration. It also elevated my mood and I noticed that i laughed more and was generally more cheerful.
Here is also one person’s personal experience with Nitrovit described in a video review:
If you are looking for a nootropic compound that will help you elevate your cognitive functions, make you more concentrated and focused and improve your mood, Nitrovit may be the product for you. What’s even more, the product seems to be very useful for people suffering from ADD and ADHD so if you suffer from such diseases you may consider taking it as a potential cure.
Nitrovit is a natural compound made up of herbal ingredients, which means you will not get addicted to it, nor should you experience too many side effects at all. The only thing that may be a bit steep with Nitrovit is the price, but if the product is as effective for you as it was for us, we absolutely believe it is worth every cent as it dramatically increases your productivity and makes you a better version of yourself.