Phormula-1 Ingredients and what they doPhormula-1 is packaged in a tub of 32 servings per container. A scoop of the powder contains 0 fat, 1 g carbs, 23 g protein, 230 mg sodium, 5 g BCAAs (branched chain amino acid). Phormula-1 Matrix: An ultra-bioavailable rapid assimilation protein formula containing a blend of [Low Temperature Processed Cross-Flow Micro-Filtrated Whey Protein Isolate with 100% Hydrolyzed Isolated Whey Peptide Fractions” (providing di-peptides, tri-peptides, oligo-peptides, alpha-lactalbumin, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, protease-peptone, and glycomacropeptides)] And the rest of it reads citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, acesulfame potassium, neotame, sucralose, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1. Phormula-1 is one of the purest and most premium proteins in the market. Each serving contains 5g BCAAs, or branch chain amino acids, the building blocks to protein building, repairing and growing muscle. This is the recommended daily intake of BCAAs so technically it’s like getting a 2 for 1 deal in your supplement.
Phormula-1 also comes in a variety of flavorsPhormula-1 protein comes in many different and delicious flavors; all of which contain low carbs so it is perfect for a low carb or competition prep diet. One popular flavor is the Loop D Fruit, which is a Fruit Loop spin on flavors. This protein tastes exactly like the remaining milk from your fruit loop cereal and I can guarantee you will leave you feeling nostalgic. CTC is a protein that tastes like the milk from a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Other flavors such as Vanilla Ice Cream, Milk Chocolate, as well as fruit flavors such as fruit punch, cherry lime, and watermelon are also available.
Review SectionHere are what users are saying about Phormula-1:
“Just went to supplement superstores in west county and they pushed the Phormula-1 on me. Tried the watermelon in the store and it was amazing. (The nutritionist who helped me had his own bottle behind the counter for himself, offered me a shot).”
“Been using it for years. Taste and works awesome!”
“I have used the Phormula-1 and ignition combo before. It is a good, high-quality protein but IMO overpriced. If you have the money then you certainly won’t hurt yourself by taking it, but I think there are more cost-effective products out there.”
ConclusionPhormula-1 is a great hydrolyzed protein supplement that is sure to help you make strong gains with short recovery time. It is a great product to have if you are looking for a pure hydrolyzed protein isolate supplement. 1st Phorm provides the consumer another great product in the form of this hydrolyzed protein supplement, Phormula-1. It gives a quicker recovery time, increased strength gains, muscle gains, and endurance. It is one of the best whey proteins that have been used by gym goers during training. Overall it is a great protein supplement that is sure to turn heads.
- Phormula-1 has a variety of flavors like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the newest addition Chocolate Mint Cookie. So you’re not stuck with a classic boring taste.
- Easy to dissolve. You can use a blender or just perform very brisk stirring. Opt for the blender though for a smoother drink.
- Phormula-1 can be stacked with other products by 1st Phorm Nutrition. You can take this along with other specialized health products.
- Phormula-1 is not a fat-burner so if you’re looking for workout support in terms of fat loss or weight loss, this may not be the product for you.
- The supplement cannot be used as a meal replacement preparation as it does not have all the nutrients needed.
- The product could cause allergies to those sensitive to milk, eggs, and soy products.