Getting your hands on the right natural hormone modulator is one of the top priorities that you should have in your checklist if you’re looking to make your post cycle therapy (PCT) as successful as possible. Doing this carelessly will just make you prone to the unpleasant side effects that the surging estrogen levels in the body will set off after cycling with prohormones and anabolic steroids.
Reversitol V2 is one of the products that’s touted as one of the most effective natural hormone modulators available in the market these days. Let’s find out if this product is really worth trying for your next PCT by giving it a thorough once over in a bit.
How Does Reversitol V2 Work?
While having a cycle with anabolic steroids and prohormones does have its benefits in terms of boosting strength, increasing muscle mass and enhancing your peak performance while pumping iron at the gym, it triggers a surplus of estrogen in the body sooner or later. Although estrogen plays a key role in maintaining ideal blood flow in the body and keeping bones strong, having excessive levels of this hormone in the system already puts you at risk of experiencing nasty side effects like sailing blood pressure levels and gyno the least you expect them. And the worst thing of all, there is also a very big possibility that you’ll lose most – or even all – of the gains you’ve worked really long and hard for. Produced by iForce Nutrition, Reversitol V2 is specially formulated to inhibit the activity of the aromatase enzyme in the body when taken. Aromatase enzymes basically cause estrogen levels to go haywire if not controlled.
By inhibiting the activity these enzymes, the body churns out more testosterone to offset the excess estrogen in the body to prevent a hormonal imbalance that can cause the unpleasant side effects that we’ve touched on earlier.
Reversitol V2 Ingredients
Let’s check out the ingredients used to put Reversitol V2 together:
- 7-Methoxy-2-phenyl-chromen-4-one – At its simplest, 7-Methoxy-2-phenyl-chromen-4-one is classified in the pharmaceutical world as a naturally occurring inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme that is seen to be very effective at doing its job. This is definitely a plus if you’re looking to bring back your body’s testosterone levels up to par.
- Ellagic Acid – A naturally occurring polyphenolic compound that is commonly sourced from walnuts, blueberries, strawberries, pomegranates and grapes, Ellagic Acid is considered in the medical community as a potent antioxidant that is capable of keeping diseases at bay, including preventing cancer cells from spreading. Clinical tests also show that Ellagic Acid can contribute to the reduction of estrogen by helping boost the amounts of pure estrogen antagonists like ICI182780 and IGFBP-3 when used in a regular basis.
- Indole 3 Carbinol – Derived from cruciferous vegetables like kale, collard greens, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage and broccoli, Indole 3 Carbinol is a compound that gets converted into Diindolylmethane in the digestive tract. The higher the Diindolylmethane levels you have in your body, the more testosterone it can produce and release.
- Long Jack 100:1 – Also known as Tongkat Ali extract, Long Jack 100:1 comes from a plant called Eurycoma longifolia that is endemic to the regions of Malaysia, Indonesia and other parts of Southeast Asia. Used traditionally in folk medicine to remedy dipping libido levels, clinical tests show that Long Jack 100:1 helps regulate the activity of a protein called the sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) that can trap free testosterone in the body.
- Trans Resveratrol – Trans Resveratrol is a bioactive compound and antioxidant that comes from grapes. Apart from being seen to help epididymal sperm motility and testicular sperm counts, scientific studies also reveal that Trans Resveratrol can help promote a spike in blood testosterone concentration.
Reversitol V2 Benefits
- Inhibits aromatase enzyme activity in the body
- Boosts the amounts of pure estrogen antagonists
- Spikes up the levels of Diindolylmethane
- Regulates the activity of the sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)
- Has positive effects to the blood testosterone concentration
Take three (3) capsules of Reversitol V2 daily, two (2) capsules upon waking up and followed by another capsule just before going to bed.
- Only use Reversitol V2 for 4-8 weeks followed by an off period of at least 4 weeks before taking it again.
Possible Side Effects
No side effects were reported by most users who have already tried taking Reversitol V2 for their PCT.
Reversitol V2 Testimonials
I’ve come across some pretty positive user feedback for Reversitol V2 while checking out other sites and bodybuilding forums on the web. Here are just a few of them:</P
“Outstanding product! I’d happily recommend it to my friends and it is well worth the price.”
“One of the best testosterone boosters in my opinion. It works to lower/control estrogen levels while helping your testosterone to increase. Good value for what you get.”
“I used Reversitol V2 at the end of a Protodrol cycle and was very impressed. Within a week I felt back to normal, lost no strength or size and libido was up above what it would be normally or on cycle!”
“The gains I am getting are just impressive. I will definitely use this product again whether as part of a PCT or stand alone.”
Featuring a solid combination of ingredients that are backed by science to help boost testosterone levels, I think Reversitol V2 is definitely one of the natural hormone modulators that you should check out if you’re planning to get a post cycle therapy (PCT) going soon. Top it off with the raves for this product as well as its reasonable price tag – you can already get your hand on 84 capsules for $41.99 – and you’ve got yourself a pretty nice deal. You can click here to order a bottle right now.