Ever wanted an efficient way to track your weight loss progress? Using a scale is just not enough and doesn’t tell you the full story? Well, look no further! 3D Fitness Tracker is one of the best methods to show you your progress and help you feel better about yourself.
Scales are great, but they only show your weight. If you’re truly dedicated to working out and improving yourself in a physical way, that just isn’t enough. Sure, you’ll lose weight and feel great when you see that the numbers on the scale are lower than last time, but if you want to do it as effectively as possible, you need more info.
The World’s First 3D Home Body Scanner doesn’t just show you your weight; instead, it uses processors (Intel ones) and a new technology called RealSense that provide a complete story about how well you’re doing.
This product will give you all the info you need to give yourself the much-needed edge. With that being said, here’s our 3D Fitness Tracker review!
Naked Labs 3D Fitness Tracker Main Characteristics
This product differs from others because of the various characteristics it has which are incredibly helpful if you’re working out and want to track your progress properly. Here are the characteristics that you’ll find are very useful when working out and following your progress!
- Track Your Progress
Track your progress by standing in front of the 3D Fitness Tracker. It works together with your smartphone by using a smartphone app to create a 3D rendition of your body. Any changes that weren’t there the last time you’ve checked your progress will be highlighted through the use of a heat map. This includes both muscle growth and fat loss!
- Body Metrics
If you were looking for a way to keep track of your measurements and body fat percentage (on top of following your weight loss progress), then this product is perfect for you. Not only does it keep track of your weight loss journey, it also displays your body fat percentage and overall measurements (which change constantly through working out).
- Fitness Progress
People often lose motivation when it comes to working out because they can’t notice the progress they’ve made quickly enough. 3D Fitness Tracker will keep you motivated on a constant basis because it’s also possible to see your progress through a custom-made time-lapse of your progress.
How does this fitness gadget work?
It might seem like this product is complicated but it actually works in a very simple way. There are three operational parts that are necessary for this product to work and they are as follows: The mirror, the turntable, and a smartphone app. Here’s how you use it:
- Step on the turntable
- Keep still; the sensors will start working as soon as you step on the turntable. It detects your weight and ‘tells’ the mirror that it did its job.
- It takes around 20 seconds to completely rotate your body in front of the mirror which will, in turn, capture your 3D image. This is made possible through the use of depth sensors which work at 30 frames per second to capture and make your 3D model.
- It takes only one minute to gather all the info necessary for the product to finish its job. Your fitness progress will be delivered to your smartphone through which you will be able to take a look at your 3D model. You’re also able to rotate and zoom in/out. Interested in knowing your body and progress in more detail? No problem, just take a look at the specific points over your body that provide extra info!
- Extremely precise
- Easy to use
- Lots of available info
- Needs an app
- Not very portable
Final words on 3D Fitness Tracker by Naked Labs
It might seem like a hassle to get this product and use it constantly, but it truly does help with pushing you to your limits. As we said before, the main reason people lose motivation is lack of speed; they expect results instantly. But this just isn’t possible; you need to work, work, work without fail if you want to lose weight and/or get buffed. Fortunately for everyone, the 3D Fitness Tracker helps you in this regard by providing you with a proper way to keep track of your progress.
It is a bit on the expensive side but once you get it, you’ll be set for a long, long time. And what better way to exercise and keep exercising than keeping track of your progress. Even 1lbs makes a huge difference but it’s not easy to notice such a small change. Thanks to 3D Fitness Tracker, such a change is very, very visible!
Where to buy Naked Labs 3D Fitness Tracker?
As far as buying is concerned, this product is available only through its maker's official website. In other words, this means you can buy it straight off naked.fit.
However, if you feel that the default price is too expensive… and realistically speaking here – it really is; then I warmly recommend you use the promotional code shown below to get $50 off your purchase.
Promotional Code: SuppReviewers
More useful information about this interesting little device
- The developers and creators of this product claim that it’s very accurate. In fact, they claim that 3D Fitness Tracker is more accurate than the usual body fat scales which people sometimes use. These scales have a tendency to be +/-8% accurate, whilst this product is around +/-2.5% accurate. On top of that, the 3D scans that the Fitness Tracker makes are accurate to 1/10th of an inch!
- You also won’t be able to use the Fitness Tracker if you don’t own a smartphone because the basis for this product is a smartphone. It just doesn’t work without it and it won’t be able to send you the results and info you need without a smartphone.
- Even though it’s called the ‘Naked Labs’ 3D Fitness Tracker, you don’t have to be naked (although, that’s up to you!). All you need is to wear shorts or underwear (if you’re a guy) and underwear + bra combination if you’re a woman. Anything that is exposed gets measured, so wearing clothes is a big no!
- It’s not almighty. This product can weigh people up to around 330 pounds (approximately 150kg) and nothing above. There’s also a limit on height due to the sensor placement. If you’re taller than 6’6’’ (around 2m), then you won’t be able to achieve optimal results.