So you’re planning to get a proper post cycle therapy going soon, but still can’t decide which PCT product to use to really get the results you want and keep clear from unpleasant side effects while at it. And Revolution PCT asserts that it is one of the best PCT products that you can get your hands on these days.
Join me as I subject Revolution PCT to a meticulous review to see if it can really set off the effects that it claims to do…
How Does Revolution PCT Work?
After having a cycle with anabolic steroids and prohormones, the body normally goes through a deficit of testosterone that promotes a surge of estrogen sooner or later. While estrogen is needed by the body to form bones properly and maintain ideal circulation, having too much in the system will already cause a few issues that won’t just put your health at risk, but also lead to gyno and a significant loss of your muscle gains. Revolution PCT is specifically formulated to promote the increased production of testosterone when you’re having your post cycle therapy so your body won’t have a tough time realigning its hormonal levels.
Revolution PCT Ingredients
Here’s a quick peek at the ingredients that you’ll load up on when you use Revolution PCT:
The highlight of Revolution PCT is its “Testosterone Amplification Blend” that is comprised of natural ingredients that have been seen to have powerful effects in terms of boosting testosterone production in the body. Let’s give these ingredients a closer look:
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) – At its simplest, D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) is a type of aspartic acid and closely shares the same makeup as L-aspartate. Modern scientific studies show that besides helping intensify the pituitary gland’s production of growth hormones, follicle-stimulating hormones as well as luteinizing hormones, D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) also spiked up testosterone levels.
- Fenugreek (50% Fenuside) – A popular herb in and around the Arabic and Indian regions, fenugreek has been used for decades as a natural libido booster for men who are having a tough time “rising up to the occasion” in bed. After being rigorously tested in numerous clinical runs, scientists discovered that fenugreek has these capabilities because it has key compounds that helped amplify androgen levels in the body, which is definitely a plus when you’re having a PCT.
- Eurycoma longifolia – Also known as Tongkat ali and Ginseng de Malaisie, the extract derived from the roots of Eurycoma longifolia contains a number of chemicals that have been seen to stimulate the body’s hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis to rev up its testosterone production. Moreover, Eurycoma longifolia is also one of the most popular natural erectile dysfunctionremedies in Southeast Asian regions.
Revolution PCT Benefits
- Intensified testosterone production in the body
- Improves sexual function in men
Take 2 to 4 capsules of Revolution PCT prior to bedtime.
- 4 to 8 weeks is the ideal usage time to get the best results from Revolution PCT.
- Do not use Revolution PCT for more than 8 weeks.
Possible Side Effects
For most people who have already tried taking Revolution PCT, there are no side effects reported by using this testosterone booster.
Revolution PCT Testimonials
A lot of users agree that Revolution PCT can really help boost testosterone levels when you use it during post cycle therapy. Here are just a few of the positive comments that I’ve come across while researching for this review:
“I recommend this to everyone who is planning to have their PCT soon. This is working really well for me and my friends.”
“It works. I seem to have more energy and tad more aggressiveness. I get a good pump when lifting, too.”
“Overall it's a pretty good PCT that isn’t expensive and it's definitely riding under the radar waiting to be noticed.”
“The Best OTC PCT hands down. Boosts libido that you can feel, recovers natural hormone steadily and is good for the prostate and liver. It’s not expensive either!”
Here’s also a video review of a guy who describes using Revolution PCT as a “mind-blowing experience” because of the awesome results he got:
Check what this guy has to say too…
With all the raves that this testosterone booster has gathered from a lot of users, I think Revolution PCT should be one of the things that should be on your checklist if you’re planning to get a post cycle therapy going anytime soon. Another thing that I like about Revolution PCT is its price tag. You already get 60 capsules for under $35. You can click here to grab a bottle right away.