Getting an extra boost of energy means a lot when you’re negotiating the most punishing workout in your training program. So is loading up on the essential nutrients each time you can to ensure that your body will function up to par while at it.
Now while you can get your hands on different supplements to enjoy these benefits that will make it easier for you to achieve the physique that you’ve always dreamed of, Ruckpack Energy Shot claims that it’s an all-in-one product to give you the best of both worlds in one quick sip.
We will give it a more in-depth look shortly to see if you should include this in your bodybuilding arsenal anytime soon.
What is Ruckpack Energy Shot?
Produced by Noots! Nutrition, LLC, Ruckpack Energy Shot is formulated as a combined energy shot and nutritional supplement. Besides being packed with ingredients that can help boost your stamina and endurance levels, it’s also loaded with a number of essential vitamins and minerals to really take your athletic performance up a notch when you need to.
It was primarily developed by Marine Corps Major Robert Dyer in January 2008 when he was assigned to take part in several combat reconnaissance patrols in the Helmand River Valley, which is considered as one of the most dangerous places in Afghanistan.
Apart from their usual combat gear, Major Dyer and his crew were also required to lug along lots and lots of vitamin and mineral multipacks to keep their bodies functioning in tiptop shape. These multipacks weren’t just a hassle to carry in the battlefield, but quite cumbersome to take.
This inspired Major Dyer and his colleagues to develop a quick sip concentrated liquid energy shot that contains essential vitamins and minerals to keep your energy and endurance levels up a notch even during the most intense of situations, but without the added sugar and caffeine that can trigger negative effects in some people.
Ruckpack Energy Shot Ingredients
Now let’s check out the key ingredients that were used to put Ruckpack Energy Shot together:
- Calcium is mainly known for its ability to keep teeth and bones strong and healthy, but it can help optimize the overall function of the heart and circulation in the body as well. There are also medical tests that show consistent intake of ideal amounts of calcium can promote the more efficient usage of fat as energy fuel for the system.
- Potassium is virtually needed by every cell in the body to function ideally. Aside from being one of the essential minerals that trigger your heart to pump blood all over the body, it also plays an important role when it comes to keeping nerves and muscles working properly.
- Magnesium has the ability to significantly reduce fatigue, chronic pain and maintain the balance of hormones in the system to prevent problems like insomnia, bouts of anxiety, irregular indigestion and bowel movement. Magnesium also helps pick up the pace on muscle recovery and rejuvenation.
- Vitamin D3 can help stave off certain diseases by boosting the overall immune system of the body, including ensuring the normal growth and development of teeth and bones. Vitamin D3 also promotes higher stamina and endurance levels due to its positive contribution to the immune function.
- Vitamin C is known as one of the most effective nutrients available to man and can help in keeping the organs in tiptop shape as well as preventing health issues concerning the eyes, heart and the immune system. Interestingly, a hefty dose of Vitamin C also prevents chronic fatigue and keeps you feeling energized even during intense physical activity.
- Vitamin B6 is a “behind the scene” vitamin that is involved in maintaining the ideal function of the nerves, muscles and the immune function of the body. Apart from also having a role in keeping the digestive and cardiovascular systems running optimally, it also helps stimulate the brain to keep the levels of positive mood hormones like serotonin and norepinephrine.
- Vitamin B12 is the go-to vitamin in terms of preventing feelings of apathy and lack of motivation, mood swings, memory problems, mental dullness, muscle weakness as well as fatigue and low energy levels. There are also scientific studies that show Vitamin B12 also helps keep unexpected bouts of tingling in the extremities that can affect your performance during exercise.
Drink a whole bottle of Ruckpack Energy Shot at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before engaging in vigorous physical activity. According to its manufacturers, the effects of Ruckpack Energy Shot can last for as long as 4 hours depending on the activity you’re doing.
Benefits of Ruckpack Energy Shot
- Sustains peak mental and physical performance
- Helps maintain ideal immune system function
- Promotes better mood and concentration even during intense physical activity
- Does not contain caffeine and sugar that can potentially cause jolts and crashes
Possible Side Effects of Ruckpack Energy Shot
Based on the information that I’ve gathered while researching for this review, Ruckpack Energy Shot can cause temporary bouts of harmless tingling or flushing resulting from its Beta Alanine and Niacin content, which goes away when the product is used in a regular basis.
Ruckpack Energy Shot Testimonials
Now let’s have a quick look at what people are saying about Ruckpack Energy Shot:
“It can replace your morning or that afternoon coffee you normally need. I am up @ 6am and have a busy day as a working professional single dad. This product is amazing.”
“After using several bottles of this stuff I will never go back to 5-hour energy or other similar drinks. I am very happy with how well RuckPack works.”
“Been a personal trainer for more than a decade and been trained myself. Had a lot of drinks and supplements but these are just flatly astonishing.”
“Feel like energy is increased when using. I drink 1/2 at a time, sometimes that's it for the day, sometimes I'll have the second half after several hours. Love the lack of caffeine, ginseng, and other jittery stimulants.”
“Works great! Caffeine does not agree with me & I hate the jitters & crash feeling. This gives a long term energy boost without the jitters.”
“Really gives you an edge during a long day. More focus, more energy. This stuff really works when you need to stay on your feet.”
“Excellent product that will pick you up naturally for hours. Also, forget about the jitters like you get with the 5 hour caffeine products.”
All in all, I think Ruckpack Energy Shot has got the stuff you need to get you going for intense physical activity as well as help you last longer and accomplish a lot more while you’re at it. Apart from having all-natural ingredients that have been proven to get the job done, it isn’t loaded with caffeine and sugar that can have negative effects in some people. I recommend that you should give this one a try.
You can click here to grab your very own Ruckpack Energy Shot right now.