It’s a fact of life for some men that growing older can lead to low testosterone, also called hypogonadism. This hormone is essential to the development of male growth and masculine characteristics. Testosterone boosters aimed at relieving the symptoms that some men experiencing during menopause.
Men who have been detected with low testosterone and are experiencing symptoms such as low libido fatigue, muscle loss, and sleep problem may consider taking testosterone booster to help improve these symptoms. Take a further look into this Tesdex review— it might be the right product to treat your low testosterone level.
If you are interested in boosting your testosterone levels read this supplement review and take a deep understanding of the ingredients, possible side effects, and customer’s reviews. Because it’s natural to have a low-T as you age, some symptoms such as increased body fat or erectile dysfunction may be a sign of other conditions.
What Is Testdex?
Testdex has a unique combination of natural ingredients to boost testosterone (by up to 347%) while at the same time lowering estrogen (by up to 35%). The result is increased lean mass, dramatic muscle hardness, gains in strength and power, elevated libido and sexual performance.
The benefits of Testdex, according to its manufacturer are:
- Increase testosterone level
- Reduce estrogen
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Helps boost strength and power
- Improve sexual performance and libido
Testdex Ingredients and How They Work
The 4 main key ingredients of Testdex are:
- Tongkat ali – contains the effective ingredient Eurycoma Longifolia, which stimulates natural testosterone production and also blocks the negative feedback cycle that occurs when your testosterone level reaches its peak.
- Hesperdin – inhibits the aromatase enzyme, blocking the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Resveratrol – acts as an estrogen antagonist and also stimulates the pituitary hormones responsible for testosterone production.
- Apigenin – this plant found in fruits and vegetables has been shown to be an effective anti-estrogen.
Other Non-medicinal Ingredients of Testdex:
- Gelatin (capsule) – a type of protein derived from collagen, gelatinis found in animal parts that provide us with important amino acids, the “building blocks” of proteins.
- Microcrystalline cellulose – provides many benefits when it is used as a connective agent in prescription drugs, over the counter medications, and dietary supplements.
- Magnesium stearate – is the most common ingredient used in forming tablets because it's a fabulous lubricant. It helps speed up the manufacturing process because it prevents ingredients from sticking to the mechanical equipment.
- Silicon dioxide – serves as an anticaking agent. It is used to prevent clumping. In supplements, it's used to prevent the various powdered ingredients from sticking together. However, numerous studies have found no health risks associated with this particular ingredient.
The formula of Testdex contains a unique combination of natural ingredients to boost your testosterone while at the same time lowering estrogen.
The users may achieve the following results: increased lean mass, muscle hardness, gain strength and power, elevated libido and sexual performance.
GP3 EVO and ALPHA can be the better addition. If your main goal is to lose body fat, the manufacturer suggests taking Testdex with F-10.
Testdex recommended dosage is one capsule per day. It is best to take at the same time every day. 4 weeks on 1 off cycle. Take this supplement before eating for the best results.
There is no known side effect on this supplement when administered correctly.
There are numerous testosterone boosters in the marketplace like online stores or a prescription from trusted physicians.
Fortunately, there is a variety of ways in which testosterone deficiency symptoms can be reversed through the restoration of youthful levels. Currently, “millions of men are using testosterone boosters to treat these symptoms.”
Many users ask what kinds of results will they get when taking Testdex and according to the official website, “every individual is different and start to determine the differences of boost on your sex drive, and increased muscle hardness within 7 days.”
“There are a number of individuals who have taken boosters and have experienced very little effects or none at all.”
Fortunately, with testosterone boosters, the side effects are minimal and manageable. This is largely due to the fact that most of the ingredients that trigger the production of testosterone in the body are all – natural ingredients that are healthy and beneficial even beyond their hormone boosting capabilities.
This reviewed product is only for providing information to those individuals who have low testosterone level at an early age. The boosters are not designed as a replacement for your natural testosterone.
In addition, we have noticed that this supplement doesn’t have a lot of users review.
In our opinion, Testosterone boosters are a class of herbal supplements aimed at naturally increasing your testosterone levels. They can work by directly increasing testosterone, or by inhibiting hormones responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen.
Pros and Cons of Testdex
- Works in harmony with your body
- Extra manly benefits
- Safe and well tolerated
- Can make T levels too high
- Not as hardcore as steroids
Where to buy Testdex
You can purchase this product at any online stores at a price of $49.95 (30 capsules).
Some men who take testosterone report better sexual function, most don’t. Erectile dysfunction usually stems from low blood flow to the penis, caused by high cholesterol levels or high blood pressure, not low testosterone.
Testdex doesn’t have any consumer review that can validate the manufacturer’s claims.
Testdex Key Ingredients
BULBINE NATALENSIS– This unique South African herb has been shown to rapidly increase testostrone levels.
What is it supposed to do?
It reduces the estrogen levels as it helps increase testosterone.
Studies show that this ingredient can help to improve sexual function.
RESVERATROL– This is a part of a group called polyphenols from grape skin.
What is it supposed to do?
It acts as an estrogen antagonist and also stimulates the pituitary hormones responsible for testosterone production.
Research also suggests that resveratrol has an anti-aromatase effect on testosterone, meaning that it does not get converted into estrogen at the same rate.
When administered correctly, there are no known side effects to this product.
But just a reminder that for men under 25 years old, testosterone boosters are not required since for early 20’s, testosterone levels are at peak thus enhancers are not needed.
When do I take Testdex™?
Take 1 capsule, once per day, preferably at the same time every day. Do not take more than the recommended 1 capsule per day as results may actually be decreased with an excessive dose.
Can I take Testdex with food?
Take immediately before eating for best results.
What is the difference between Testdex and ALPHA?
Testdex and ALPHA stimulate testosterone by different pathways. The two can be stacked for exceptional results.
Besides Testdex, what other supplements should I be taking?
GP3 EVO and ALPHA make great additions. If your main goal is to lose body fat, we suggest stacking Testdex with F-10.
What kind of results will I get with Testdex?
Every individual is different, but you should start feeling a boost in sex drive, some water reduction and increased muscle hardness within 7 days of starting Testdex.
For maximum results, take 1 capsule daily, at the same time each day.
Cycle: 4 weeks on, 1 week off.