No matter how intense you exercise, you will never get those muscles without amino acids. Amino acids are essential for protein – a nutrient important for muscle growth. Producing enough amino acid requires supplementation. Aminolytes claims to have the faultless blend of amino acids and electrolytes to help you increase your training and recovery. Find out the real score on this supplement in this comprehensive review.
What Is Aminolytes?
Aminolytes by Beast is a supplement that contains 10 grams of total amino acids plus 5 grams of BCAAs that can take your trainings to the next level. It’s a blend of amino acids and electrolytes you can take during and after exercise to increase your stamina and strength. As it is rich in amino acids, it boosts the discharge of HGH (human growth hormone) that are essential body building blocks which help build muscle faster and replace worn out muscle tissues and cells. Aminolytes can also speed up recovery to reduce fatigue post-workout.
Let’s take a look at the main active ingredients used in this supplement:
- Beta Alanine – One of the most vital active components that supports Carnosine production (aids in muscle growth and boosts endurance when training).
- Calcium – This component helps make bones and muscle stronger.
- Rapid Recovery Electrolyte Blend with Amino Shield – Important in the creation of huge amounts of energy in the body to support intense workouts. Amino Shield maximizes amino acid consumption (A loquat plant that supports lean muscle mass by minimizing catabolic protein failure. It’s also shown to increase strength and protein collection).
- Citric Acid – Protects the body from illnesses in order to keep your body in a healthy state during workouts.
As a dietary supplement, combine one (1) scoop with 12 to 14 ounces of water.
*Aminolytes can be used as an intra-workout supplement and for post-training recovery.
Benefits of Aminolytes
- Stimulates lean muscle growth
- Burns fat
- Repairs muscles
- Speeds up muscle recovery
- Boosts strength (essential for trainings)
- Replenishes lost electrolytes to preserve the balance of fluids in the body
- Tastes great
- Dissolves instantly
Aminolytes Side Effects
Taking Aminolytes may cause mild side effects such as lethargy, vomiting and allergic reactions.
Want to know what other people think of Aminolytes? Check out these user reviews:
“Hands down, BEAST Aminolytes is the best BCAA on the market. It includes electrolytes, which is very important to replenish during the workout.”
“Aminos and Electrolytes make for a great intra and post workout drink. I have been using this for about a week now and I really enjoy it. I usually drink it during my workouts but I could see myself just using it between meals. The taste is good and it mixes smoothly. The best part about this product is the price. $25 is a great deal for 30 servings.”
“What’s not to like?! Extra BCAA’s, great flavor, tastes amazing, works like a charm and I seriously can’t live without it! A must use product for sure….hands down!”
“This stuff rocks. I love the way it tastes! It tasted just like the bubbalicious watermelon bubble gum. I intentionally tried this without a pre workout to see if it actually works… and it does. I was not very sore after and it gave me a very good boost during my workouts.”
“Perfect ratio of BCAA’s and electrolytes to fuel me intra workout into post. Taste is fantastic and mix is perfection. Might be my favorite BEAST product. Recovery is spot on.”
“This is some good stuff. I have used for over a month and have really seen a difference in stamina.”
Aminolytes is hands down a great supplement! Not only does it work as an intra- and post-training recovery drink, it also includes everything you need to help your muscles reload and refurbish electrolytes and other nutrients lost. Workouts will no longer be that strenuous and the endurance to train elevates your performance, a must-try for every athlete and bodybuilder!
Feel free to leave your own review below if you have tried Aminolytes.
Buy Aminolytes Online
Get your own bottle of Aminolytes here.