When it comes to burning fat, the thermo genesis processes promoted by some chemical compounds are often the most effective. Prime Nutrition’s Backdraft XP is another thermo genesis based fat burning product to hit the market, which has a great deal of potential.
The product is based on several well-known compounds which have shown their potential in a number of other compounds. What is more Backdraft XP comes with a fully transparent ingredient label which many other products do not, showing off the exact amounts of every compound hidden inside the product.
Backdraft XP Ingredients
As I said, Backdraft XP comes with a completely transparent label. The main kick of a serving of Backdraft XP comes from:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (1g): This version of the famous carnitine amino acid is a fantastic focus enhancer. As for the fat burning properties, this compound does not offer much, but has been shown to have some impact in some individuals. The main thing with this one will be the razor sharp focus it puts on the table.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (250 mg): Caffeine is probably the most famous stimulant in the world. The dose of 250 mg per serving will be sufficient to keep most people alert for a good part of the day.
- Theobromine (150 mg): The purpose of this Caffeine like compound is to prolong the effects of the Caffeine and potentially help you avoid any crashes that may follow after the Caffeine wears off. The science on this one is far from conclusive though.
- Capsicum (200 mg): The compound proven to help fat oxidation, and found in chili peppers is one of the main ingredients in Backdraft XP and it will be the source of thermogenesis. This product is one of the hotter possible edible forms of plants with SHU rating of 35.000. In pill form however, you won’t have to feel the incredibly hot flavor equal to a tabasco pepper.
- Devil’s Horsewhip (225 mg): This compound was included into Backdraft XP following success in two rat studies, but has not been proven to work in humans, which means it is still to prove itself. Still, this new compound has the potential and trying something new in your fat burner is never a bad thing, especially when it is a natural ingredient.
- Paradoxine (50 mg): Another new fat burner, with some human research done on it, the Grains of Paradise extract has shown some results in fat burning and energizing its users in two studies, but as there were other factors in the studies as well, it is hard to say to a certainty it was responsible. Nevertheless, this compound also shows great promise, and in combination with the proven ingredients it can only be of help.
Here is the full product label for Backdraft XP:
Backdraft XP Dosage
The product makers suggest taking three pills (1 serving) in the morning before eating your breakfast for best results.
Backdraft XP Reviews
After doing an extensive research, I can simply say yes, Backdraft XP works really well. Both bodybuilding competitors and general population seem to love this product as it gave them exactly what they wanted, the fat burning enhancement in combination with increased energy levels and focus which aid workouts. Here is what some users had to say:
“I am a natural bodybuilding competitor in the NPC. I used Backdraft at 8 weeks out during my last prep. I took it in the morning before my fasted cardio. The energy was on point, really clean, and the focus was amazing, which there were days i really need the boost. By far the best fat burner i have ever used.”
“I tried this product and fell in love with it! I gives me great energy and lasts a long time! I’m new to using prime nutrition products but this is a good start.”
Backdraft XP Conclusion
If you are looking to burn fat in a safe and natural way, and boost your workouts with additional energy, focus and willpower, this is the product for you. Backdraft XP will give you all the benefits of a pre-workout with the added thermogenic effects of its ingredients for the ultimate fat burning experience.