Everyone wants to get the most out of the time they spend exercising, and pre-workout supplements claim to help you do exactly that. It might be tempting to try one of these supplements before hitting the gym or heading out for a run, in hopes of increasing your energy levels, muscle power or endurance during your workout. Below we have EpiBurn Pro review to help consumers make an informed decision.
Many products produced to boost athletic performance, beyond what can be achieved through genes, training, and diet. But, the case for nutritional supplements more broadly, clinical evidence supporting those benefits is to get slim.
It turns out that these supplements may just change the way you feel while you're working out. Many of the ingredients in pre-workout supplements are intended to give athletes the perception that their workout is supercharged.
What is EpiBurn Pro?
EpiBurn Pro is claimed to enhance physical energy and performance while equally suppressing the user’s appetite, although a large quantity of caffeine is used to accomplish this. EpiBurn Pro combines ingredients that claim to boost both energy and metabolism while aiding the suppression of the user’s appetite. Over one-third of an EpiBurn Pro capsule is caffeine.
Epiburn Pro boasts that its users will be able to see weight loss results. This combination provides the user the experience of a boost in energy, focus, and concentration.
This product works by boosting energy levels for a longer workout session. The mix of ingredients further supports this, as it indicates a focus on boosting vigor and metabolism, which we’ll look into further below. However, there is a lack of a clear summary of the product from the company.
What is In EpiBurn Pro?
- Caffeine – It is thermogenic that it increases body temperature and as a direct consequence, helps burn more calories. The only problem with caffeine is that it comes with a number of side effects. It should only be consumed moderately.
- Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) (Bark) extract – There is research suggesting that the consumption of Yohimbe extract on regular basis can result in increased rate at which fat is broken down. More information needs to be provided about this issue.
- Withania Somnifera (Root) Extract – This plant usually referred to as Ashwagandha has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat insomnia, anxiety and menstrual problems. It is a general adaptogen. There is no direct link between this plant extract and weight loss but it is believed to put the user in the right mood.
- Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract – The extract of the plant Coleus Forskohlii has been featured on the Dr. Oz Show as a good metabolism booster to help people lose weight. There is research supporting the idea that by consuming this ingredient, your body fat mass will reduce.
I bought this product in hopes that it was as effective and so far I LOVE IT! I have been on epiburn pro for a week now and I love the energy it gives me without the jitters and it suppresses my appetite. It doesn’t upset my stomach like other supplements do! I will definitely buy this product again.
First day taking this pill and I must say I love it, gave more energy for my workout. I feel awake, more energized, less hungry.
At first, I tried one capsule and it didn’t seem to have much effect. But at a 2-cap dose, the sweating began. Energy is smooth and long lasting, with no crash. Taken pre- workout, plenty of energy with some left over and moderate appetite suppression. Think of it as a blend between OEP and recreate, which was an older USP labs thermo, overall definitely worth trying.
This product is a great appetite suppressant. The first capsule I took controlled my appetite for 6 hours. Took a second capsule and was unable to sleep well. I eat as a coping mechanism for stress. So it’s not like I am hungry. Since I have been using this product, I can’t eat if I am not hungry. I will weigh in at the end of the week to see if I lost any weight. I will keep you updated.
Pros & Cons
- Boosts the energy level of the user
- Relatively safer compared to Oxyelite pro
- Increases body temperature to help burn more fat
- Has a number of positive customer reviews
- Contains stimulants that can cause side effects
- Guarantees depends on the store
- There is no conclusive evidence that can help you lose weight
EpiBurn Pro uses a combination of extracts that may be an attempt to reflect the effects of the OxyElite Pro, but without the dangerous DMAA ingredient. Research conducted into each element of the product suggests that they might have a slight potential to aid weight loss and provide an energy boost.
However, there’s no hard evidence to support the product as a whole and the lack of clarity in the manufacturer’s description of its product’s intentions is slightly troubling. The stimulant content of the product might make it unsuitable for some customers.
The Key Ingredients of EpiBurn Pro
One capsule contains 100 mg of caffeine, and 213 mg of a proprietary blend consisting of the other listed ingredients. Because it is a proprietary formula, there is no legal requirement to release the ingredient quantities used in this diet pill.
The ingredients used in EpiBurn Pro are as follows:
- Withania Somnifera (Root) Extract
- Olea Europaea (Leaf) Extract
- Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) (Bark) extract
- Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract
- Nelumbo Nucifera (Seed) Extract
EpiBURN Pro does contain a certain amount of caffeine that can potentially cause you to suffer from insomnia, jitteriness, and anxiety. Sensitive people should avoid it. Certain users have pointed out that this product made them sick to their stomach.
Directions for Use: Consult with your physician before using this product.
WARNING: Do not use in combination with any stimulants (e.g. coffee, tea, etc.). Do not use in extreme conditions of heat, fatigue, dehydration, and sleep deprivation. Do not combine with alcohol. This product contains caffeine.
- 1 capsule before breakfast on an empty stomach…
but you can bump it up to 2 morning caps after assessing dosage
- 1 capsule 5-6 hours later