Now that you have already achieved that dry, hard look you’ve worked really long and hard for pumping iron at the gym, would you dare risk losing it because you just didn’t have the right post cycle therapy lined up in your bodybuilding checklist? And when it comes to helping you achieve the ideal PCT results, Erase Pro is one of the products you can grab these days that claims to help you pull it off. We’re going to subject Erase Pro to a meticulous review shortly to find out if it really can help you accomplish the right results when you’re having your PCT…
How Does Erase Pro Work?
Manufactured by Physique Enhancing Science, Erase Pro is formulated with three key ingredients that help restore and optimize ideal testosterone levels in the body after cycling with prohormones or anabolic steroids of any kind. Apart from making you vulnerable to gyno, sailing blood pressure and a number of other health issues sooner or later, not bringing back your testosterone to the right levels will also put you at risk of losing your gains just like that.
Let’s have a closer look at these key ingredients Erase Pro contains that not only bring back your testosterone levels up to par, but also help stave off the adverse effects that could happen if you don’t have a good post cycle therapy planned ahead…
Erase Pro Ingredients
According to the manufacturers of Erase Pro, it contains a solid mix of ingredients that make it one of the must-have testosterone boosters in the market nowadays. Here’s a quick look at the components that Erase Pro is packed with that can help you accomplish the PCT results you want when you use it:
Erase Pro contains 3 very potent main ingredients to help pick up the pace on testosterone production in your body. Let’s have a closer look at each ingredient one by one for better understanding:
- Euonymus Alatus Extract – When it comes to PCT, keeping estrogen levels down is the top priority. This is to help your body bring back its normal testosterone levels so you won’t be prone to developing gyno and other serious problems one day. Scientific studies show that Euonymus Alatus Extract has the ability to inhibit aromatase activity in the body, especially in high-risk tissues like the male breasts. You can easily think of Euonymus Alatus Extract as an insurance against gyno.
- Boerhaavia Diffusa Extract – The role of Boerhaavia Diffusa Extract in bringing back testosterone to ideal levels in the body after cycling with prohormones or anabolic steroids is not that tricky to describe. It basically builds a barrier between estrogen and its receptor site, preventing the two from making a connection. When this happens, an estrogen surge is prevented after a cycle and you’ll be able to easily restore your testosterone levels in no time. Another benefit of Boerhaavia Diffusa Extract is its ability to regulate cortisol, a type of stress hormone that can trigger a significant loss in muscle gains if allowed to go haywire in the body.
- Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione – A naturally occurring aromatase inhibitor, Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione works by promoting an increase in the production of androgen or male hormones instead of their estrogen counterparts. Erase Pro’s manufacturers assert that it’s got a full 75-milligram dose of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione, the most powerful dose you can ever load up on among all natural testosterone boosters available commercially these days.
Erase Pro Benefits
You can expect the following results when taking Erase Pro:
- Boosts testosterone production
- Staves off a surge in estrogen
- Regulates cortisol in the body
- Improves libido
Take one (1) capsule of Erase Pro with your first meal daily.
- Do not use more than 1 Erase Pro capsule in a 24-hour period.
- Do not use Erase Pro for more than 8 weeks.
Possible Side Effects
For most users who already tried Erase Pro, the only side effect that they experienced is a feeling of dryness in and around the joints that can be a bit uncomfortable from time to time when taken.
Erase Pro Testimonials
Hear it straight from someone who tried out Erase Pro…
A lot of people agree that Erase Pro does what exactly as it claims when it comes to boosting testosterone levels in the body. Here are some of the positive comments from users I’ve come across the web:
“It worked great and recovery time was quick same with the gains. You get what you pay for this.”
“Only been on it for around two and a half weeks. Definitely does what it says it does. Noticeable difference in leanness.”
“This product works flat out. I had great gains, great increase in libido, a very clear reduction in subcutaneous water and fat. I thought this was WELL worth my money.”
“I got to say that this is a great product. Muscles definitely looked fuller and harder. I’m a believer! I would use this product again 100%.”
“Great product to use if you are looking to get lean and shredded!”
With all the nice stuff users are saying about Erase Pro, I’d have to say that this is one of the testosterone boosters that you have to check out if you’re planning to have a PCT going soon. Sure this product can potentially cause a sensation of dryness in the joints that could get uncomfortable and its price tag of $43.99 for 30 capsules can be a bit high, but Erase Pro can really deliver. You can click here to get your very own bottle right now.