The body normally goes through a surge of estrogen after you cycle with anabolic steroids and prohormones. And it doesn’t matter if you’re using the most cutting-edge products in the market these days.
As long as you don’t normalize the estrogen levels in your system with a proper post cycle therapy, you’re just going to be extremely vulnerable to adverse side effects sooner or later.
But the thing is that getting the right PCT program going isn’t just about grabbing the first estrogen blocker that you come across to use with your testosterone booster. You’d have to go for one that is proven to really get the job done.
One anti-estrogen that’s gathering a lot of followers nowadays is Estrodex and we will subject this product to a comprehensive review in a bit to see if it can really help bring down estrogen levels after cycling with anabolic steroids and prohormones like it claims.
How Does Estrodex Work?
Manufactured by SAN Nutrition, Estrodex is basically formulated as an aromatase inhibitor, which helps block the conversion of testosterone into estrogen hormones. It is also designed to transform active estrogen into inactive metabolites to prevent the former from progressively accumulating over time and triggering unpleasant side effects like erratic blood pressure levels, development of “bitch tits,” as well as making you lose a significant amount of the gains that you’ve worked really hard for.
Now let’s take a look at the ingredients that are used to put Estrodex together:
- Diindole Methane (DIM) – Diindole Methane (DIM) is a compound that not just helps promote a healthy balance of testosterone in the body, but also breaks down harmful estrogen metabolites that can set off a number of health issues in the long run if not properly regulated. It is derived from cruciferous vegetables like Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage and broccoli that are loaded with the nutrient called indole-3-carbinol.
- Calcium D-Glucarate – Akin to a naturally occurring chemical called Glucaric Acid, Calcium D-Glucarate has been seen to help bring down estrogen levels when used in a regular basis. Apart from its ability to control estrogen hormones, Calcium D-Glucarate also helps get rid of free radicals and cancer-causing toxins in the body.
- Urtica Dioica – Commonly referred to as stinging nettle, Urtica Dioica is capable of reducing sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) levels to allow free testosterone to circulate in the system. This doesn’t just keep estrogen hormones from surging, but also promote an increase in the size and strength of muscles.
- 3,5,4′-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene – Also known as Resveratrol, 3,5,4′-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene is a natural compound that is derived from blueberries, peanuts, Japanese knotweed (polygonum cuspidatum) as well as the skin of red grapes. Clinical studies reveal that besides having potent antioxidant properties, 3,5,4′-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene can also stimulate testosterone production and stave off the excessive buildup of estrogen.
- Blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen hormones
- Transforms active estrogen into inactive metabolites
- Reduces sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) levels
- Has antioxidant properties
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules of Estrodex twice a day with meals.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage of Estrodex in a 24-hour period.
- Not recommended for individuals suffering from heart problems, kidney disease or diabetes.
Possible Side Effects
Based from the information that I’ve come across while researching for this review, I learned that most users did not experience any major side effects when taking Estrodex.
Here are a few comments from people who have already tried using Estrodex:
“Used with testosterone boosters and had very good results. I highly recommend it.”
“This is a great product if you are using a testosterone supplement.”
“So far, this has been the one in terms of supps that works without the sides.”
“Great to use in combination with any test booster…been using it for years now for a reason…it works.”
“I have found the perfect product for coming off a powerful prohormone stack. I feel great with no loss of testosterone.”
As for my final take on Estrodex, I’d have to say that this product not just features the ingredients that are proven to set off the right results, but is also backed by positive testimonials from users. All in all, I recommend giving this product a try if you’re looking to have a post cycle therapy soon. And you’re just going to dish out $23.75 for 90 capsules of this anti-estrogen, which is definitely not bad if you’re price-savvy. You can click here to grab a bottle of Estrodex right away.