Many doctors are talking about the epidemic of Diabetes Type 2; the fact is that we do have too much sugar in our diet. The problem is really tough to solve as sugar or glucose is present in almost everything that we eat. Hopefully, in this Glucocil review, we can help you solve your sugar problem and avoid its debilitating effects.
What is Glucocil?
Glucocil is a blood sugar optimizer which will help to normalize blood glucose levels. It is a nutritional supplement that claims to help your body maintain healthy glucose level, while also improving circulatory health, and helping lose weight.
The formula is specially designed to provide all-day support for blood sugar stabilization. It contains a mix of interesting ingredients, including a range of B vitamin, vitamin D, essential oils, and natural extracts and powders.
We may want to take a look at our supplement routine, and consider adding Glucocil to help fight the effects of unbalanced blood sugar.
Glucocil is a blood glucose stabilizing supplement which can be found at Walmart, GNC, and other retailers. Patients are advised to take two capsules of Glucocil twice per day before lunch and dinner. This natural supplement is manufactured by Neuliven Health, which is based in San Diego, California.
Glucocil is a health supplement that claims to reduce the amount of glucose produced in your body; to increase the health of your circulatory system, and help you manage your weight. The supplement is made in the U.S. the product has been on the market since 2008 and was reportedly undergone 7 years of research and development.
How Does Glucocil Works?
Glucocil is formulated to support the 3 Essentials of Healthy Blood Sugar:
- Reduce glucose absorption in the intestines
- Reduce glucose production in the liver
- Increase glucose uptake in the cells (improve insulin sensitivity)
Glucocil is a natural supplement specifically designed to help:
- Promote normal blood sugar levels
- Reduce post-meal blood sugar elevations
- Reduce absorption of sugar & other carbohydrates
- Promote healthy insulin sensitivity & production
- Support normal blood lipid levels
- Promote heart, blood vessels, and circulatory health
- Promote healthy weight loss
Ingredients of Glucocil
Glucocil Pros and Cons
- All natural ingredients
- Easy availability
- Well researched and clinically proven
- A little expensive
- 15-day sample scheme is flawed
- Some negative reviews
Glucocil is a health supplement that provides an effective formula to control Diabetes II and obesity. The best part about the product is that it has been continuously improved over the years by scientist to make it more effective. With its formula comprised of mostly natural ingredients, it is basically free from side effects.
The Key Ingredients of Glucocil
According to the Glucocil website, the supplement contains the following ingredients, all of which either reduce glucose absorption or promote circulatory health:
- Mulberry Leaf Extract in Glucocil has been shown to reduce peak post-meal blood sugar spikes by an average of 44% and reduce the absorption of sugar and carbohydrates by 21%.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid helps insulin move glucose from the blood into body cells, thus helping to improve insulin sensitivity.
- Banaba Leaf Extract help keep levels of blood sugar and insulin in healthy balance.
- Berberine support healthy total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol, as well as triglyceride levels and it, can help with blood pressure, healthy weight, and immune function.
- Chromium Picolinate increases the number of binding sites in your cells for insulin to enter.
- Cinnamon Bark Powder support healthy serum glucose, triglycerides, and total LDL cholesterol levels.
- Fish oil promotes heart, blood vessel & circulatory health.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract regenerates the beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin and increase the glucose availability into the cells.
- Insulina (Cissus sicyoides) Leaf Extract reduces post-meal blood sugar elevation and supports healthy blood triglyceride and glucose level.
- Veld Grape (Cissus quadrangularis) Stem Extract supporting weight loss by means of carbohydrates and dietary fat blocking, and reduced oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B1, B6, and B12 support sugar metabolism.
- Vitamin D helps to maintain healthy cardiovascular function, enhance bone strength, and promote joint comfort.
Glucocil with its natural ingredients and safe blends comes with minor side effects like mild headache and bloating. However, these side effects are only experienced during the initial phase and disappear with passing time.
Would I benefit from taking more than the recommended amount?
Depending on your individual situation, taking more than the recommended daily amount may help you reach your blood sugar goals. You should first consult your physician.
Who should not take Glucocil?
Talk with your doctor before using Glucocil. Not recommended for those who are under 18, pregnant, or nursing.
Is Glucocil FDA approved?
Glucocil is regulated by the FDA as a dietary supplement.
Is Glucocil easily absorbed?
Glucocil meets all disintegration standards and is designed to be efficiently absorbed.
For the first 3 days, take 1 softgel with lunch and 1 softgel with dinner. After 3 days, take 2 softgels with lunch and 2 softgels with dinner. If you forget to take Glucocil with a meal, feel free to take it after that meal.