Great testosterone production is essential in muscle building. It increases your overall health, strength and vitality, and even keeps certain illnesses at bay. Getting yourself a testosterone boosting supplement would be one of the greatest decisions you will ever make. Halotropin from ProSupps is a natural test booster that claims to do everything you need. Let’s find out the real score in this review…
What Is Halotropin?
Halotropin is a natural testosterone level enhancer that stimulates your body in producing testosterone while concurrently releasing and using your existing free flowing testosterone. At the same time, it also contains an anti-estrogen supporting healthy estrogen balance. With these two combined, you will be able to build more lean muscle mass, increase your energy, endurance and even your libido so you can take your performance in the gym (and in the bedroom) to the next level!
Ingredients Found in Halotropin
Each Halotropin capsule contains:
- Ashwagandha Root Extract – A well-known Ayurvedic herb that can aid cognitive support and cancer and restore testosterone to those who are deficient.
- White Button Mushroom – Known to suppress aromatase (alters excess testosterone to estrogen).
- Avena Sativa (Common Oat) – Can increase testosterone levels by blocking the action of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin).
- Bulbine Natalensis – An African plant which was conventionally used as an aphrodisiac and testosterone booster.
- Eleuthero Root – An adaptogenic herb which has been utilized in customary medicine and in supplements to ease stress and boost workout performance.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) – In low amounts, DIM can act as an anti-estrogen. By obstructing aromatase, less testosterone is transformed into estrogen, resulting to a boost in T levels.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Contains L-Dopa which is said to boost testosterone.
- Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) – Contains Resveratrol that can strongly regulate estrogen.
- Rhodiola Rosea – Known to reduce the body’s sensitivity to stress and increase testosterone levels and sex drive.
- Tongkat Ali – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, an ingredient common in most test boosters.
- Schizandra – Known to increase performance due to its adaptogenic properties
- Urtica Dioica – Can cure swelling, joint and muscle pain and urinary signs of prostate enlargement.
- Tribulus Terrestris
Halotropin Recommended Dosage
For men: Take one (1) capsule 3 times daily as a dietary supplement. 1 serving before exercising is suggested.
For women: Take one (1) capsule a day.
Benefits of Halotropin
- Supports natural testosterone production
- Stimulates muscle growth
- Promotes healthy androgen receptors
- Estrogen blocker
- Strength booster
- Can be used as a PCT (post cycle therapy)
- Increases libido
- Safe for men and women
- 100% LEGAL
Check out these reviews of Halotropin users I have gathered from the web:
“Since I've been cycling Halotropin, my workouts are more productive and my gains are back and I don't feel drained and worn out after I've finished. Strongly recommend and support this product.”
“I've been taking Halotropin for a while and have seen definite performance increases in the gym, more muscle size, and right before competitions my muscles looked even harder. My hormones are more balanced and there have been no negative side effects.”
“Literally the best test-booster out there, within the first 2 weeks my reps went up and I was able to do more sets, slowly but surely getting the results I wanted but this has literally sped up my journey.”
“Finished two bottles of this. On the good side, there are no side effects or draw backs upon recovery.”
“This is the best test booster there is! I'm only 26 but diagnosed with low t and this has help me get my levels back up and the energy to start lifting again with some good gains!”
“Halotropin is an awesome testosterone enhancer that can be used by both men and women. As a female, Halotropin reduces water retention and amps up my strength!”
“Noticed more muscular density and hormonal balance. Great stuff. Highly recommend it!”
“…I highly recommend this product for newbies, for intermediate athletes, above-level athletes and for someone who needs PCT…”
Halotropin is a promising testosterone booster that contains plenty of ingredients. Some of them have a strong efficacy to increase your testosterone levels, while others are “intermediary”. But with the many positive reviews Halotropin has from both men and women, it’s safe to say that this supplement is worth a try.
Have you tried Halotropin? If yes, feel free to leave your own review below.