What is inside of this product?For all of you hoping Redotex is easy to find, we have some bad news! It is not! This one is created and sold exclusively in Mexico. If you want it legally, Mexico is the only way to get it. FDA banned it in the USA and one of the main reasons for such a treatment is its capability to harm your body. Despite this fact, many people still decide on trying it out, and the feedback is very “colorful”. Some say it's great and some say it isn’t worth anything. If you ask us, we are definitely not impressed and it shouldn’t be hard for you to find a better and safer alternative to this one.
- Tri-iodothyronine – better known as T3 is a hormone which plays a role in almost every physiological process in the body. It is implemented into the formula to increase metabolism, but it also carries quite a list of negative side effects. T3 is capable of causing headaches, sweating; heart palpitations, chest pain, anxiety and even a counter effect- weight gain.
- Norpseudoephedrine – a drug often used in pharmaceutical industry as an addition to dietary pills. It has to suppress appetite ability and uses it as one of its main mechanism for losing weight. Extended intake of Norpseudoephedrine could result with many unwanted symptoms such as anxiety, muscle weakness, heart palpitation, thirst nausea and much more. In some cases, it can even cause agitation and some psychotic reactions.
- Atropine Sulfate is yet another compound which is sold as a medication on its own. With its usage come many positive changes and benefits, but it also has its dark side. Atropine can possibly cause pupils, urinary retention, and fast heart rate.
- Aloin- some of you may know it as barbaloin. Most often it is used as a laxative and could have a positive impact on your weight. In 2002. FDA labeled it as unsafe with this being one of the main reasons Redotex is banned in the USA to this day.
- Diazepam – this one is most often used to calm nerves and brain. It could form habits and it is important to consult with your doctor before deciding to purchase it.
- Some people claim it works but I'm not quite sure how...
- Habit forming
- A lot of possible side effects
- Illegal almost everywhere in the world
Redotex reviews - Don't fall for it!People are having all sorts of different reactions on this supplement. Some say it is amazing and helped them achieve their goals, and on the other hand, some say it has brought them nothing but side effects.
“...and to be the worst part was that I would start to feel really depressed and I didn’t know why.. I would just cry cry cry just because my head was telling me I was unhappy.. I didn’t like my kids seeing me crying.. I had emotional outbursts and would get mad over nothing.“ “I started taking redotex one week ago & I have lost 8 lbs in one week im so happy, I stopped drinking reg soda & replaced it with diet I dont eat red meat only eating pork, chicken & fish . The pills do make my mouth dry so I drink lots of water.“Although it isn’t a real side effect this is something everyone should take care of, as it could put you in some unwanted trouble:
“Even though I stop this TX 10 days prior to a drug test I was positive, how long does it stay in your system? And how do I di-tox from it?“
EDITORS TIP: Check Out Bloodshr3d War Edition instead for a better result.
Where to buy Redotex?Redotex is one of the hardest dietary pills to find. It is a prescription medicine you can legally find only in Mexico. For all of you thinking it is a shame you can’t get it elsewhere, there is a pretty good reason for that, a big list of possible side effects. Just like we already mentioned FDA labeled it as possibly harmful and not safe for usage back in 2002. Although you could find a legal version of the pill in the USA we think it is just not worth buying, as it is a lesser quality version of already bad and unsafe product.
Final thoughts on Redotex!Redotex by Medix is extremely interesting at first sight, but as you dig deeper you start revealing its dark secrets. Still, a surprising amount of people tried it out, and a lot of people actually liked it. Other group didn’t enjoy it even the least, as in some cases it did a real damage to customers mind and body. When I say mind I am referring to habit forming effects of few ingredients on the list. Although the list of compounds is pretty small you could end up in some big troubles after using it. Despite all this negative fuss around it people are still deciding to buy it, and for all of our readers we recommend staying away from it and taking a look at some better and safer alternatives such as Bloodshr3d War edition by Olympus Labs. For a better alternative check out Bloodshr3d War Edition!
T3This thyroid hormone has impact on metabolism, growth and development. What Is It Supposed To Do? While increasing metabolism it is simultaneously increasing oxygen and energy consumption, leading towards even more effective loss of fat. It also increases protein synthesis which can be very beneficial for everyone trying to sculpt their body. Unfortunately, it can cause some side effects. Clinical Research It comes as no surprise this one is well researched and many scientists are engaged in research for its impact on the body. 
NorpseudoephedrineA compound often found in a variety of different weight loss pills. What Is It Supposed To Do? It has a positive impact on energy balance and enables you to lose weight with its specific appetite suppressing abilities. Just like T3, it can cause some serious damage to your body. Clinical Research This ingredient lacks scientific studies regarding its effect on controlled weight.
AloinThis one has been used as a medicine in the past, but FDA marked it as unsafe as many people started noticing bad side effects while using it. What Is It Supposed To Do? In the modern world, it has found its best use as a laxative, although many are turning away from it lately, searching for something safer and more reliable. Clinical Research. There have been clinical studies on its anti-inflammatory effects. 
Heart palpitationsIt is an increased rhythm or fluttering of heart which can lead to some serious health problems. What Causes heart palpitations? Although there are very few ingredients inside, almost every single one is capable of causing this side effect.
ThirstIt is a feeling of dehydration and urges the need of liquid. What Causes thirst? This one isn’t as scary as some other we could have described in this section, but it is the most common one so we decided it is worth noticing.
How much does Redotex cost? You can get it for anywhere between $50 and $70, depending on your illegal sources. Does it really work? Nope, Redotex will most likely not work since most of its users claim it did absolutely nothing for them in terms of weight loss. Where can I buy it? Like I already stated a couple of times already, Redotex is illegal and there is no legal way of obtaining it in most countries.
“If the product is illegal and most users claim it doesn't work, I don't see a single reason why you should purchase it…” – Nathan