Probiotics are live good bacterias that help the body especially the digestive system. Mainly, it aids the gut to digest the food we eat. It also helps in producing vitamins and even fight micro-organisms causing diseases.
There are actually a lot of foods and supplements that contain probiotics similar to what we have in our guts. Let us review 1st Phorm’s product called Probiotic and find out more about the ingredients, benefits, and side effects, as well as consider customer’s feedback.
We have gathered the important details you needed for this product and we’ll see if it has the guts to be the best probiotic supplement for your gut.
Benefits From The Ingredients
According to WebMD, “Some probiotics are dosed by the number of live organisms they contain. For instance, a typical dosage of Lactobacillus acidophilus ranges between 1 billion to 10 billion live organisms split into three or four doses. Dosage may also be indicated as colony forming units (CFU).” Each 1st Phorm Probiotic vegan capsule contains 8 Billion CFU (Colony-Forming Unit) and you can take 1-2 capsules a day depending on your health care provider’s advice. It is best to be taken with a meal and with 12-16 oz of water.
Let’s try to check how each ingredient can make Probiotic helpful to our body. Each capsule has Probiotic blends, it has Rice flour, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicone Dioxide that prevents powdered ingredients from sticking together. It also uses a Cellulose or Veggie Capsule that dissolves quickly so ingredients will get into your system faster. Below are the different probiotic ingredients and their benefits.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – L. acidophilus has been extensively studied as a probiotic, and evidence has shown that it may provide a number of health benefits . It is the good bacteria that can be found in the intestine and produces the enzymes called lactase. Among other lactobacilli, it helps reduces cholesterol in the body, helps prevents diarrhea, eczema, and flu symptoms. Also, it can help in reducing weight if combined with other lactobacilli.
- Lactobacillus Casei – This is the lactobacilli that can be found in the urinary tract and mouth. It produces the enzyme called amylase which is responsible for the digestion of carbohydrates. Some L. casei strains are considered to be probiotic and may be effective in the alleviation of gastrointestinal pathogenic bacterial diseases .
- Lactobacillus Salivarius– This probiotic found in our digestive tract has the ability to suppress pathogenic bacteria.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum – This friendly bacteria can be found in saliva and in our digestive tract. Like Lactobacillus Acidophilus it helps in breaking down sugar like lactose into lactic acid. It can suppress the growth of gas-producing bacteria in the intestines and can help patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus – It also produces lactic acid that prevents the survival of bacteria that is potentially harmful in the digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus Brevis – Found in the intestine and produces polysaccharide (dextran) which helps in reducing the formation of blood cloth in the body.
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum – It is one of the common probiotics that can be found in the stomach and intestines. These beneficial bacteria digest dietary fiber, help prevent infection and produce vitamins and other important chemicals . Fiber helps us in reducing weight, prevent infections and risk in chronic diseases like heart diseases and diabetes.
- Streptococcus Thermophilus – It helps in breaking down lactose, improve lactose digestion and can reduce antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis – A lactic acid bacteria that helps reduces symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and other digestive illnesses. It also helps in boosting immunity and knocking out food-borne pathogens that cause diarrhea.
- Bifidobacterium Longum– Another common good bacteria in the digestive tract. It is used to treat bowel diseases, boost the immune system and lower cholesterol.
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides)- Complex FOS is considered prebiotics not probiotic. Its function is to feed the good bacteria in the intestine.
PROBIOTIC SIDE EFFECTS
While there are many health benefits linked to taking probiotics, there can also be side effects. Most of these are minor and only affect a small percentage of the population . They might cause mild stomach problems, especially the first few days you start taking them. You might have stomach upset, gas, diarrhea, or bloating. Those symptoms usually go away after your body gets used to them .
However, 1st Phorm Probiotics has no reported side effects yet from the users who left a review on their website. It is recommended to consult with your physician before taking this or even any other supplements. Especially, if you have a medical condition and/or are taking any prescription medication.
It’s also not advisable to be taken by 18 years old and below, pregnant, and nursing mom.
It is important that you followed the recommended dosage and other instructions to prevent unnecessary effects of any supplements. If you are taking this supplement and you notice any adverse effects, please let us know in the comments section below.
1st Phorm Probiotic Reviews
Checking the reviews of the users helps potential customer decides in purchasing a specific product. Let’s find out what the 1st Phorm Probiotic user’s feedbacks and see if they are satisfied with the effects. Here are some of the comments of those who bought the Probiotic and find out if they are satisfied with the effects.
Another person says:
Knowing the amazing quality of 1P’s products, I was so glad to order their probiotics. No bad aftertaste with these capsules.
Currently, out of 18 reviews, 4 customers gave 4 stars and the rest of 14 reviews are 5 stars. Not bad because there are no negative reviews mentioned. There was a customer who said that it is good and hoping to see the difference in a month or so.
But, there are common reviews saying that it is easy on the stomach compared to several other probiotics they have tried and they like the effects on their body. Aside from that, they said that their stomach is less stressed and less bloated. Over-all, based on the opinions of the Probiotic users, this product really works great and it improves their health condition.
1st Phorm Probiotic Conclusion
Knowing how probiotics really help our body especially our digestive system, 1st Phorm’s decision to produce their own probiotic supplement is a great move. Especially now that there are a lot of viruses and other pathogens that cause different diseases, it is important that we strengthened our immune system with the help of supplements like the 1st Phorm Probiotics.
After reading the available and verified reviews, you will really see that it works well for the users, even some of them have taken it just for a couple of days. Aside from that, probiotics common side-effects such as a temporary increase in gas, bloating and indigestion was never been mentioned in the reviews. Instead, you will see in the reviews that they like it so far and it is easy on the gut compared to several other probiotics they have tried.
Beyond that, there are 10 different probiotics ingredients on this product. Each ingredient is beneficial and has different effects on the body. You don’t need to take different foods that contain each probiotic in the ingredients because it was in just one vegan capsule of 1st Phorm Probiotics.
This product really deserves 5 stars.
Buy 1st Phorm Probiotic Online: Promos & Discounts
Want to try 1st Phorm’s Probiotic for yourself? Though it is not yet available in Amazon, it just clicks away to get your first bottle of 1st Phorm Probiotic.
Once you tried it, you can comment below to share your experience in using this product.