How you get rid of fat can easily make or break your chances at successfully achieving the bodybuilding goals you’ve set. What’s really interesting is that it’s not just your workout routine and diet plan that you should look into when it comes to blasting away flab. You’ve also got to make sure that your metabolism and thermogenesis are working like they should.
One product that claims to help take your body’s thermogenesis and metabolism up a notch, so you’ll be able to shed off unwanted fat faster and more efficiently is Alphamine. How about subjecting this fat burner to an in-depth review to see if it really works?
What is Alphamine?
Produced by Physique Enhancing Science, Alphamine is a fat burner in powder form that is specifically designed to boost the metabolism and make it easier for the body to raise its internal temperature at the same time. This promotes an increased amount of fat deposits eliminated when the metabolic process kicks in, which is definitely a plus if you’re looking to raise your chances of getting rid of unwanted flab and achieving your bodybuilding goals. Alphamine also comes in a variety of flavors, namely Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Limeade and Fruit Punch.
Produced by Physique Enhancing Science, Alphamine features a mix of ingredients that make it a stimulant, appetite suppressant, thermogenic agent and metabolism enhancer all rolled into one package. Let’s check out the main components that this fat burner consists of:
- Choline Bitartrate – A known natural brain supplement, Choline Bitartrate helps the brain produce and store more acetylcholine, a type of organic molecule that improves the overall function of neurons. Besides improving learning abilities and memory, Choline Bitartrate can also help maintain focus and concentration, especially during challenging situations where a lot of physical and mental stress is involved.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – You can easily think of Caffeine Anhydrous as a substance that has all the fat burning benefits of caffeine, but without the extra water content that can somehow affect its efficacy when it comes to enhancing athletic performance and improving the way the body naturally gets rid of flab. Clinical studies also show that Caffeine Anhydrous can help suppress the appetite.
- Higenamine HCL – Derived from a variety of plants, particularly the Nandina evergreen shrub, Higenamine HCL has been traditionally used in folk medicine as an asthma remedy. However, experts recently discovered that Higenamine HCL shares similar stimulant effects with Ephedrine, but without the unpleasant side effects that can get in the picture sooner or later. Moreover, Higenamine HCL can help promote an overall improvement in circulation and heart function when used in a regular basis.
- N-Coumaroyldopamine – Based on scientific studies, N-Coumaroyldopamine have the ability to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors in U937 cells. Sure this may sound rather technical, but it simply means that this phytochemical can help pick up the pace on the body’s usage of stored fat as an energy source and take your metabolism to a whole new level.
Benefits of Alphamine
- Keeps focus and concentration up to par
- Helps suppress the appetite
- Improves heart function
- Boosts energy levels
- Helps raise thermogenesis and improve metabolism
Drink one (1) scoop of Alphamine mixed with 4 to 5 fluid ounces of water on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before breakfast for the first two (2) days to assess tolerance. Once your body becomes used to its potent stimulant effects, an additional scoop of Alphamine may be added to the morning serving on the 3rd day.
- Men should drink at least 125 fluid ounces of water daily when using Alphamine. As for women, 91 fluid ounces is ideal.
- Never exceed more than three (3) scoops of Alphamine in a 24-hour period.
- Do not use Alphamine for more than eight (8) weeks, followed by a 4-week break from taking this fat burner.
- Do not take Alphamine with alcohol, coffee, soda, tea and similar caffeinated beverages.
Alphamine Side Effects
While researching for this comprehensive review, I discovered that the only side effect that users experienced while using Alphamine is a temporary feeling of jitteriness, especially among people who don’t have a high caffeine tolerance. This side effect goes away after two or three days of regularly taking Alphamine though.
Many people agree that Alphamine can really pull off the things that it claims to do, particularly in terms of intensifying the metabolism and boosting energy levels. Here are just some of the positive comments that I’ve come across while putting this review together:
“I’ve achieved great results (obviously with a predominantly clean eating regimen and a solid gym schedule of both weights and cardio) and would recommend this product solely based on performance, taste and price.”
“Alphamine is literally a dream in a tiny tub. This will be the cornerstone thermo I resort to every time I want to cut or recomp from here on out until I find something that works better, which will be incredibly hard to do.”
“Compared to the MANY products I’ve tried, this is my number 1 product. If you are looking for appetite suppression, this is it. If you’re looking for thermogenesis without jitters, THIS IS IT. Anything else I can’t vouch for.”
“One of the only fat burners I trust. It tastes amazing and has the perfect amount of caffeine to help push me through workouts.”
“Alphamine is in my opinion, the best fat burner, weight loss product on the market today that you can buy over the counter. There are other products out there that are solid, but nothing does a better job of reducing fat levels, than Alphamine.”
“Alphamine is the best preworkout/fat burner I’ve came across. The taste (raspberry lemonade) is phenomenal and will tingle your tongue. The energy from this is controllable and lasting. I’ve yet to experience any crash from it.”
With a solid lineup of ingredients and all the raves it’s getting from a lot of users, I think Alphamine is a product that you should check out if you’re still having a tough time choosing which powdered fat burner to go for. It’s got a bit of a kick to individuals who don’t have a strong caffeine tolerance though. You can click here to grab a bottle right now.
You can also try the Cоmmаndеr Gо Pack as a milder alternative if you don’t have a strong tolerance to caffeine.