Looking for a powerful pre-workout to help you go longer at the gym without feeling fatigued right after? Want insane energy and focus for insane workouts? Then Cannibal Ferox by Chaos and Pain is your best choice! It's a hardcore stackable pre-workout that claims to give you laser focus and with ingredients that's slapped in front of the label.
Let's take a closer look on this product and see how it really works in the review below…
Cannibal Ferox Ingredients
Cannibal Ferox boast's of FDA-compliant, nootropic-rich and natural stimulant ingredients with no proprietary blends – so you know each potent and unique ingredient and their dosage within the bottle (what you see is what you get).
- Citrulline Malate – A more bioavailable form of L-Arginine. It increases blood levels of arginine in the body leading to higher nitric oxide (NO) production in the body elevating blood flow to the muscles for bigger pumps. It also boosts endurance and ATP production.
- Creatine Monohydrate – A performance booster loaded with benefits such as enhanced strength, power and lean mass gains, and reduced muscle damage, fatigue and soreness.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – A focus booster and fatigue reducer.
- Caffeine – A potent stimulant that can boost mood, focus and strength.
- 4-Amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate (AMP Citrate) – A controversial ingredient known as pouchong (Chinese white tea) with a similar structure to DMAA known to improve energy, focus and athletic performance.
- Picamilon – A compound that's shown to boost cognition, focus, mood and blood circulation to and from the brain while reducing stress.
- Higenamine – A weaker form of ephedrine. A strong and effective ingredient when coupled with caffeine and other stimulants.
- Hordenine – A molecule found in Bitter Orange that stimulates the brain to discharge adrenaline and noradrenaline resulting to breath and heart rate increase.
- Synephrine HCL – A less potent compound than ephedrine which can increase basal metabolic rate.
- Bioperine – Increases the absorption rate and duration of higenamine and hordenine.
Cannibal Ferox Dosage
For starters, mix 1/2 scoop of Cannibal Ferox into your preferred liquid before you hit the gym to assess your tolerance. If tolerance is good, use 1 scoop of Ferox and mix it into your preferred liquid pre-workout.
*Do not take this pre-workout 6 hours before bedtime.
*Never exceed 2 scoops in 24 hours.
*Not for use by individuals below 18 years old.
Cannibal Ferox Flavors
Cannibal Ferox is available in 4 flavors – luminous lemon ice, mango mutilation, strawbloody kiwi crush and watermelon warmachine.
All flavors taste pretty good, but strawbloody kiwi crush and watermelon warmachine are definitely the best as they taste so divine, especially if you like your drink sweet.
Benefits of Cannibal Ferox
- Gives you laser-like focus
- Energy booster
- Mood enhancer
- Contains transparently-labelled ingredients (so you know what you're getting)
- Takes your training performance up a notch
- Has no proprietary blends
Cannibal Ferox Side Effects
Because Cannibal Ferox is a very powerful pre-workout supplement, it can cause crashing. BUT, this only happens when you exceed the suggested dosage so make sure to follow the directions always.
Cannibal Ferox Reviews
Want to know what Cannibal Ferox users have to say about it? Check out these reviews I came across online:
“This was a great pre workout. It gave me the drive, focus, and intensity in the gym. I was a mad man destroying the weights. Great supplement from Chaos & Pain.”
“Very good product. Best preworkout I have tried and I've tried a lot. Other preworkouts give me upset stomach or feel all wired but not the Ferox. Nice smooth energy no jitters or upset stomach plus it makes me feel like I could workout all day I actually have to force myself to stop working out and go make some $$. I would recommend this product.”
“I was really impressed with the overall focus and energy that this gave me. I was a huge fan of Craze when it was around, and I know it is the one pre-workout that the others are gauged by. I would have to say that Ferox is very close to the feeling and energy that I received from Craze. I also noticed that I had less muscle fatigue.”
“This is the pre-workout powder to own. No sandy or gritty after taste. Taste is very very nice. Long lasting energy with better focusing capability. I've tried several other products on the market and this one by far exceeds them all in quality and TASTE.”
“…A powerful stimulant with powerful ingredients that tastes great…”
Cannibal Ferox Conclusion
Overall, Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox is effective. It's safe to say it's one of the best pre-workouts available in the market. It ticks all of the right boxes – great taste, mixes easily, lasts a month, gives you plenty of energy for training and allows you to kill your workouts every single time. Be fierce with Ferox!
Buy Cannibal Ferox Online
What are you waiting for? Get your own bottle of Cannibal Ferox here!