Our bodies undergo different changes as we get older. That affects our physical, emotional, and mental state. We must support our body needs as it changes. Eating healthy foods and exercising is a great way to nourish your body, but taking supplements can help you make sure you get the exact nutrients you needed.
Let’s check the newest product from BiOptimizers calls CogniBiotics. We will discuss its ingredients, side effects, benefits, and customer experiences. We have condensed all the necessary information you needed to have a better view of this product.
Studying each content of a particular product helps us check if it’s right to its claims. It plays a vital role in the effectiveness of each product. Let’s take a look at CogniBiotics ingredients and see what it can do to our body.
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend ( L. Casei, L. Rhamnosus, B. Breve, B. Longum, L. Reuteri, L. helveticus, L. Plantarum, B. Infantis, L. Fermentum ) – Probiotics included in the blend helps in improving your gut health. It prevents and treats gastrointestinal infection. It helps in balancing the friendly bacteria in our digestive system. It can also strengthen our immune system. L. Plantarum and L. Rhamnosus have antioxidant properties that keep the intestinal permeability and help to stops the bacteria that produce gas. Both are beneficial to people with IBS. L. Fermentum can detoxify and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Probiotics can also improve anxiety, depression, stress and OCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Diseases)
- Prebiotic Complex ( Organic Inulin, Xylooligosaccharides) is a dietary fiber that nourishes the good bacteria in our digestive tract. It acts like fertilizer in our gut. It also boosts the immune system function. Same with probiotics, it also helps prevent different gastrointestinal infection and can help reduce anxiety
- Chinese Herbal Blend – Cristaria plicata shell (Mollusca) contains zinc, selenium, and iodine that maintains the thyroid function. The thyroid is called the Master mood regulator. Reynoutria multiflora, Ligusticum Chuanxiong, and Cuscuta Chinensis have anti-aging effects and used to treat diabetes, heart diseases, and cancer. Salvia Miltiorrhiza roots is a super grade herb that promotes proper blood flow in the brain and treats any blood circulation problem. Eclipta prostrata and Acorus tatarinowii encourages muscle relaxation, better sleep, and helps in improving mood. Albizia julibrissin, Rehmannia glutinosa, and Schisandra Chinensis improved mood and used to treat depression. Bupleurum Chinensis is used to treat anxiety. Paeonia Lactiflora protects the brain from neurodegeneration. Citrus Aurantium is a central nervous system stimulant, while Citrus reticulata can uplift one’s mood.
- It improves your digestive system health and helps in preventing gastrointestinal function.
- It boosts our immune system function.
- It promotes cognitive function.
- It improves moods.
- It reduces anxiety and depression.
- It promotes blood flow on the brain that can help you prevent any blood cloth.
- It has an anti-aging property.
CogniBiotics Side Effects
Since this is a new product and there were no reviews yet, there is no reported any side effects from a user. But, if we will base it on its prebiotic and probiotic ingredient, possible side effects are bloating, gas, and abdominal discomfort. Herbs rarely cause any side effects, but you may experience nausea, vomiting, and headache. These are just potential side effects, and there is a big chance of not experiencing any of those.
CogniBiotics is BiOptimizer’s newest product, so there were no user reviews yet. We would be interested to know your experience using CogniBiotics if you have tried it already.
Using mood-enhancing supplements like CogniBiotics is a great way to help people who are suffering from depression, anxiety, and super stress in their work or life. There was an increasing number of people suffering from depression and anxiety worldwide. CogniBiotic can help them based on their claimed effect.
The ingredients are all good for the body, particularly to your gut and brain. It can also protect you from developing different common diseases like heart problems, cancer, and diabetes. It is also good to know that it helps in proper blood circulation, which means it helps the blood to deliver oxygenated blood in different parts of the body efficiently. It can prevent the formation of plaques that can cause stroke or infarction.
In addition to that, CogniBiotics has a lot of different Chinese herb that was used as a medicinal plant for centuries and known effective.
Buy CogniBiotics Online: Promo Codes & Discount
Do you want to be the first batch users of CogniBiotics? Check out their promotion on this product by clicking this link.