Gaining muscles isn’t just about diet and exercise. Most often, bodybuilders need something to add “oomph” to their workouts and physique. This is where supplements come in handy. But do you really have to take different supplements to help a certain area? No. You can have all the benefits that you want in just one product, that’s where D-Spark enters the scene.
D-Spark by NeedtoBuildMuscle.com is the most versatile supplement in the whole NTBM roster. It’s the perfect muscle mass growth and recomp trifecta, and that says a LOT. Get to know more of it in this review.
What is D-Spark?
D-Spark has 3 various types of functions – a muscle builder, non-stimulating pre-workout and a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) when running a cycle or during post cycle therapy (PCT). Let’s break it down one-by-one for better understanding.
- Muscle Builder – It works by helping your grow more lean muscle mass so you can look more brawny and shredded. It can also work as a part of bridge in between cycles.
- Non-stimulating Pre-workout – This helps you give better and tighter pumps in the gym while also acting as a blood flow enhancer. You’ll get a spike in testosterone and a big boost in confidence while training.
- Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) – Fills in the aromatase inhibitor gap with the Androsta3,5, and increases recovery potential by adding DAA when cycling or for PCT.
The ingredients have been thoroughly formulated and tested for over 5 years to confirm that D-Spark is an all-around supplement that is unique. Check out the supplement facts below and a brief explanation of the ingredients.
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (DAA) – An amino acid regulator acting as a testosterone booster.
- Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid – It improves the anabolic environment in your system which helps enhance testosterone.
- Forskolin – From the Indian Coleus plant that helps boost the proper response of cells to hormones.
- Nitratine – Enhances NO2 (nitrogen dioxide) preservation.
- Osthole – Prevents insulin-like growth factors.
- 7,8 Benzoflavone – Also known as alpha-Naphthoflavone which is a strong inhibitor of the enzyme aromatase (the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen).
- Androsta3,5diene7,17dione – An aromatase and cortisol inhibitor and a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA.
Benefits of D-Spark
Expect the following results when taking D-Spark:
- Increase in natural testosterone production
- Improved muscle pumps
- Better strength which helps you train and perform at your peak
- Decreased estrogen
- A powerful and versatile muscle builder
- Reduced suppression from steroids
- Better blood flow and muscle stretching
- Fat loss
- Recover HPTA as part of PCT
For muscle building: Take 1 tab in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 tabs before every exercise session.
On Cycle: Take 3-5 tabs before every workout.
Post Cycle Therapy: Take 1-2 tabs 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
It’s safe to say that D-Spark has been tried and tested by many users. Many of them are happy with the results and they say D-Spark has really lived up to its promises. Check out these web reviews I’ve found from various users.
Many agree that it’s a very versatile supplement:
Just finished a log of D-Spark a few weeks ago, can honestly say that it’s one of the best supps I’ve ever used…. EVEN this deep into prep.
D-Spark is actually a pretty useful product for a number of uses. I couldn’t be more happy with it!
Another user love it for the improvements it did to his body:
Great product, I used it along with my Hormone replacement therapy and could see the improvement from day one. Much better pumps and I feel much tighter and look very dry. I love this product!
Versatility? Check! Effectiveness? Double check! D-Spark is a great product you can use in a multitude of ways and caters to different needs of users. It’s one supplement that needs to be given more attention to as it’s very useful to many.
There’s not many supplements that can supply you different options. But D-Spark gives this to you. Plus, the versatility of D-Spark is awfully rare which makes it supreme!
Have you tried D-Spark? Please feel free to share your experience with this product by leaving your own review below.
Buy D-Spark Online
Want to buy D-Spark? Click HERE!