Building your dream body involves constantly going through punishing workouts at the gym. And no matter how groundbreaking your training program is, chances are your muscle power will experience a dip sooner or later.
This sets off a significant loss in strength and energy levels, which means that your fitness goals will be much more difficult to achieve and quite longer to pull off.
Creignite asserts that having it in your arsenal of supplements not only helps keep your muscle power up a notch, but also pick up the pace on realizing the gains that you’ve always wanted. We will check out this product closely in a bit to see if it’s really worth giving a go.
What is Genomyx CREignite?
Produced by Genomyx, Creignite is designed to provide the muscles a much-needed creatine boost to keep them functioning up to par even during the most challenging of workouts. But the thing is unlike most of its counterparts, this one offers a specialized blend of different types of creatine so you can take advantage of the various benefits that they offer each time you load up on it.
Creignite comes in only one flavor, which is watermelon.
Genomyx CREignite Ingredients
Here’s a closer look at the key ingredients that you can find in Creignite:
- Astragalus Membranaceus is a type of herb used in traditional Chinese medicine that was recently discovered to have a lot of benefits when it comes to slowing down muscular weakness and lethargy during intense physical activity. This is because it can disrupt the surge of blood urea nitrogen in the body that causes fatigue.
- Orotic Acid is a type of compound that not just helps stimulate the formation of beta-alanine, but also boosts the levels of muscular glycogen by increasing its uptake in the body. This results to a higher overall endurance and significantly slows down physical exhaustion.
- Magnesium Creatine Chelate increases the body’s ability to store magnesium and prevents the cells from becoming dehydrated during exercise, which staves off muscular fatigue and protects the muscles from breaking down unexpectedly. Clinical studies also show that this type of creatine promotes increased athletic performance when used for supplementation in a regular basis.
- Creatine Monohydrate increases the uptake of glycogen levels in skeletal muscles while boosting fat free mass and cell volume at the same time. Apart from promoting increased athletic performance, this also improves how the body uses it reserves of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), resulting to higher stamina and endurance levels. There are also medical studies that show creatine monohydrate picks up the recovery and rejuvenation of muscles after going through intense physical activity.
- Improves stamina and endurance levels
- Prevents fatigue
- Boosts overall athletic performance and recovery
- Enhances how your body uses its energy reserves
Creignite Side Effects
I didn’t come across any reports of side effects from users who have already tried Creignite while researching for this review.
Genomyx CREignite Dosage
Blend a maximum of two (2) scoops of Creignite with 8 ounces of water and drink at least 30 minutes before working out. The producers also recommend loading up on a single scoop on non-training days to accelerate recovery.
Genomyx CREignite Reviews
Let’s have a look at what people are saying about Creignite:
“Creignite was effective overall and something I will be using in the future; especially since I have more on the way. One thing I would recommend is experimenting with dosage timing and methods since creignite is very versatile. For many, it will work most effectively as an intra-supplement, but can also be used pre and post-workout as well.”
“This is an effective creatine blend that delivers. While the price isn't favorable I do think if your in the market to try a creatine blend you should give this a go. Once again thanks to the folks at Genomyx!”
“Overall, I think if you want a Creatine PLUS extras than you'd be hard pressed to find something better than this. It is simple yet effective in dosing and tastes great. Creatine Monohydrate has a proven record and MCC provides a solid form of creatine as well as additional chelated Magnesium. The extras in it appear to have solid backing (and as mentioned I am a big Orotic Acid fan) and are a welcome addition. This will remain my creatine of choice as of now.”
“I really love this stuff taste wise and use it on off days as well (typically don't take creatine on off days but rationalize that I like getting the mag, orotic acid, and astragalus on off days. I find the taste is pretty strong but compliments the things I mix it with very nicely.”
“All in all, I don't think this formula gets enough love, so I thought I'd show it some!”
Here’s a positive video review from YouTube:
Genomyx CREignite Conclusion
With its impressive lineup of ingredients and positive user testimonials, I think that Creignite should be on your shortlist of creatine products to try anytime soon. Apart from flaunting a specialized blend of creatine that will take your workouts to a whole new level, this one also picks up the pace on your overall recovery.