Liposomal Vitamin C$34.99
Vitamin C is one of the most essential vitamins in maintaining proper immune system function, keeping cardiovascular health, and improving iron absorption. Though the best sources of vitamin C are vegetables and fresh fruits, it is also now available in different supplements in the market. 1st Phorm now introduced their product called Liposomal Vitamin C. Liposomal delivery of Vitamin C makes the absorption better and increasing the nutrient uptake. Let’s find out if this is really a promising product by analyzing the benefits of ingredients, side effects, and customer feedback. We analyzed the reviews of the customers who have used the Liposomal Vitamin C to verify if it is effective to them.
Liposomal Vitamin C Ingredients
Usually, you can buy Vitamin C syrup, tablet or capsule. It only contains Vitamin C alone or sometimes we buy multivitamins that contain Vitamin C. But, which one really better? The amount of Vitamin C you need to intake each day depends on your age. For adults, the recommended daily amount for vitamin C is 65 to 90 milligrams (mg) a day, and the upper limit is 2,000 mg a day. Although too much dietary vitamin C is unlikely to be harmful, megadoses of vitamin C supplements . You just need to check the amount of Vitamin C in the supplement you bought. Whether it is a pure Vitamin C or it was combined with other vitamins.
Each bottle of 1st Phorm Vitamin C has 150 ml content. It is suggested to take 5 ml a day. Each serving has 1000 mg Vitamin C. The difference of this product is it has Liposomal that makes the delivery of the vitamins in the body much better. Let’s take a look at each ingredient and see what it can contribute to your body’s functions.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate & Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg – Ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate are forms of Vitamin C. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin, cartilage, teeth, bone, and blood vessels. It is also used to protect your body’s cells from damage. It is known as an antioxidant.
- Sodium (Sodium Ascorbate) 124 mg – It is one of a number of mineral salts of Vitamin C.
- Liposome Proprietary Blend: Phosphatidylcholine Complex (from Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin) – Phosphatidylcholine is vital to cell membrane health and function. The Sunflower lecithin is rich in choline and other essential fatty acids such as phosphatidylinositol. Lecithin supplements have been shown to help with acne and improving liver function. Some also use it for improving cholesterol levels, arthritis, and high blood pressure .
- Other Ingredients:
- Purified Water – It is used as a diluent.
- Glycerin – It serves as a sweetener in syrups
- Natural Flavors – Are complex mixtures which contain the flavoring constituents derived from a spice, fruit or fruit juice or vegetable. It adds flavor to the syrup without affecting the potency of the drug.
- Stevia – The plant commonly known as Stevia contains steviol glycosides, which are used as sweeteners. If food ingredients, such as sweeteners, are generally recognized as safe (“GRAS”), they do not require FDA approval as a food additive .
- Potassium Sorbate – Is a chemical additive used as a preservative and anti-microbial agent in food and drugs.
Liposomal Vitamin C Benefits
- Strengthen your immune system against viruses and other pathogen-causing diseases.
- It gives you healthy skin, cartilage, teeth, bone, and blood vessels.
- Maintain cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- It increases the absorption of iron from the foods we take.
- It helps to reduce oxidative stress.
- It has an anti-oxidant property by protecting tissues and cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Liposomal Vitamin C Side Effects
Does Vitamins have any side-effects and overdose effects? Everything that is more than the recommended dose will increase the chance of getting side effects. Vitamin C has possible side effects such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach or headache. Amounts of Vitamin C intake higher than 2000mg per day in adults and more than 650mg in children can be unsafe. It may cause kidney stones, severe diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and insomnia.
So far there were no side effects that were reported from the reviews. Remember that we just need to intake an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals to be healthy. 1st Phorm Liposomal Vitamin C suggested intake per day is 5ml or one teaspoon or as recommended by your health care advisor. Make sure also to shake it well before using it. Keep it refrigerated after opening and consume it within 45 days after opening.
Liposomal Vitamin C Reviews
Now, let’s find out what does the users experience of 1st Phorm Liposomal Vitamin C. Knowing their feedbacks will give us more information about the effectiveness of the product. Checking the reviews let us know if there were any side effects to them even with the recommended dosage.
It is amazing that this product has a total of 132 reviews yet it keeps having a 5-star rating. The customer feedbacks are very overwhelming that 1st Phorm Liposomal Vitamins C is effective to them and that it is their defense during the cold season. Though this supplement was not recommended to ages below 18 years there is a review telling that they have given this product to their children’s and their allergies have improved significantly.
A lot of them claimed that 1st Phorm Liposomal Vitamins C is a great product and it makes them feel better, healthier and it gives them a stronger immune system. There are some opinions that they have combined it with 1st Phorm products Opti Greens-50. Also, they love that it has liposome that helps in better absorption of vitamins. Some say that no wonder why even they were taking Vitamin C before they still get sicked because Vitamins C was really not completely absorbed.
Beyond that, there were reviews telling that they never had stomach upset whenever they take this vitamin. Also, the taste is better compared to other Vitamin syrup. Someone says that it has a slight orange flavor.
Over-all, you will see in the reviews that the users are satisfied and even loving the 1st Phorm Liposomal Vitamins C. That this product is effective in combatting different diseases that they can get from their surroundings. There were also no reported side effects of the customer’s feedback. If you have used this product and experience any side-effects please comment down below. To check all customer experiences in 1st Phorm website just click here.
Liposomal Vitamin C Conclusion
Definitely, these products rocks. It’s a game-changer in vitamins category of supplements. It was amazing that all 132 current total number of reviews gave it a 5-star rating. The feedbacks of the users really shows that this product is very effective. With the help of the liposome, the body absorbs more Vitamin C than the regular Vitamin C supplement. This means, the more vitamins that were absorbed by the body, the more it strengthen our immune system. Aside from that, it has an antioxidant property that is very essential because we were exposed to a lot of free radicals. The amount of Vitamin C in every 5 ml serving which is 1000 mg of Ascorbic acid is within the recommended dosage a day. Also, there were comments that the taste is not that bad and has a slight orange flavor. Beyond that, they did not feel any stomach pain after taking it.
No wonder why it keeps getting 5 stars because it really shows great effects on their body. Also, there were no reported side-effects yet from the user. This really deserves a 5-star rating because it is not just your ordinary Vitamin C.
Buy Liposomal Vitamin C Online
Good news! 1st Phorm is offering free shipping of Liposomal Vitamin C. Use this link to grab yours now. Also, feel free to leave comments below to share your experience using 1st Phorm Liposomal Vitamin C