Mental Mojo: Your Power Drink to Think Quick!
Summery:Mental Mojo is a nootropic powder drink packed with patent-pending formulations of neurochemist. Nootropic is a substance that aids in boosting cognition, memory, and learning. Mental Mojo is a brilliant choice to enhance your brain performance.
Product Name: Mental Mojo
- No crashes and no jitters
- Sustain high energy all day
- Conveniently packed The emerging technology equips today's world with such a busy and fast-paced environment. With this set-up of the modern world, the growing era of mechanization and automation dominates the human brain. Technology alters the brain function thus, primarily affects the memory, focus, attention, and alertness. If you feel that your brain functions are decreasing or almost losing, need not worry, Mental Mojo is on its way to improve your mental ability. The product is a nootropic substance formulated to increase your alertness, enhance your memory, and also your learning ability. In this Mental Mojo review, we will point out relevant information, such as its ingredients and side effects, about enhancing the memory performance. This brain-boosting supplement is packed in a single serve sachet of powder. Let's start to find out what constitutes a single pack of this brain-boosting powder drink.
- Vinpocetine - a synthetic compound derived from Vincamine which is found in a periwinkle plant.
- Huperzine A - an alkaloid compound derived from Huperzia serrata, a Chinese club moss.
- Phosphatidylserine – an amino acid compound
- Alpha GPC – or alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine, a compound heavily researched for memory enhancement, it is also known to improve learning and memory formation.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine – an acetylated form of L-carnitine
- L-tyrosine – is the naturally occurring form of tyrosine in the body
- Promotes mood
- Increase focus and alertness
- Boost memory and learning capacity
- Keeping the memory sharp
- Improves and prevents a decline in memory function
- Enhance overall brain performance
Mental Mojo IngredientsA single pack of this powder drink can boost and energize you throughout the day by giving you the following essential elements: Vitamin B6 Also known as Pyridoxine, it is necessary for normal brain development and keeping the nervous system and immune system healthy. Folic Acid One of those B vitamins in the form of vitamin B9, folic acid is very essential for pregnant women or might become pregnant to prevent miscarriage or neural tube defects of the infant. It might also benefit everyone by enhancing brain health. Vitamin B12 Vitamin B12 or Cyanocobalamin is the largest and the most structurally crucial B vitamin. It is very important for brain function and in the synthesis of red blood cells. Proprietary Cognition Complex Every single sachet is composed of the following ingredients combined in patent-pending formulations.
Benefits: All for the Good!We all know the fact that our brain function naturally declines as we age. Most people also say that memory gap is a sign of aging. With the right combination of ingredients formulated by neurochemist, Mental Mojo nootropic powder drink provides a wide variety of benefits like:
This stuff is amazing. I've switched from drinking a pot of coffee a day to 3/4 of a scoop twice a day. I have early morning conference calls and this stuff lifts the morning fog much faster than coffee.
Mental Mojo Side Effects: Thinking if it's Safe or Not?Anything taken too much can be dangerous. Or, to take it in a lighter note, can be unhealthy. If you take more than the recommended serving size of Mental Mojo, you might experience these complaints – headache, poor appetite, nausea, upset stomach, nervousness or anxiousness. These side effects are commonly due to the presence of B complex vitamins and might also be an effect of the ingredients blended in the proprietary cognition complex. So, if you don’t want to experience unwanted effects, just take it as recommended. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid taking the supplement due to lack of sufficient safety data in relation to the ingredients blended in the proprietary cognition complex. Jitters Some people complain of getting the jitters after taking a dose. A recent complaint said:
The title says it all, this product is a $60 tub of the jitters, nothing more.
Customer Reviews of Mental MojoThe brain is extremely important. Therefore, you should always do your research when looking for supplements that affect it. Reviews are a good way of determining if a nootropic is providing the mental benefits that it claims. On Amazon.com, Mental Mojo a receives an average review of 4.5 stars, with 89% of them being positive opinions. Below is some customer feedback that might give you insights about the effectiveness of Mental Mojo.
Mental Mojo keeps me focused and gives me a bit of energy that is sustainable. The biggest benefit though is that focus that keeps me on task. Overall, Mental Mojo gave me energy throughout my workday and it didn't make me crash like some energy drinks do after the effects wear off. It comes in convenient individual packets and the taste is satisfying. Mental Mojo is amazing! I feel far more focused in work and at home. It's a nice brain supplement when my brain doesn't quite want to work. I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon of the latest gimmic, but this is a true nootropic that improves my cognitive function without causing me to crash and burn afterwards. Outstanding product and worth every cent.After going through the reviews on Amazon, it's obvious that Mental Mojo works. Almost every person, even the 1 star reviewers, say that it has given them a substantial energy boost, improved clarity, and increased focus.