Nerves play an important role in our body. It transmits the signal from the brain to the different parts of our body. That is why it is important that we take care of our nerve health. Let’s check out of Nervestra of Rejuvica Health it is effective nerve support. We gathered the necessary information like its ingredients, side effects, benefits, and customer reviews to asses its effectiveness.
Nervestra claimed that it contains real and purely natural substances that you cannot find in other proprietary blends. Let’s check out each ingredient and it’s benefits to our nerves.
- Vitamin B1 – It is also known as Thiamine that is vital in our heart, muscle and nerve functions. It also plays a vital role in electrolytes flow in and out of our nerve cells.
- Vitamin B6 – It is essential in myelin sheet formation and production of the important neurotransmitter Serotonin and Norepinephrine. There were studies telling that it can improve nerve pain.
- Folic acid – It is important for central nervous system regeneration. It is also beneficial for peripheral nerve healing and the formation of the covering of neurons.
- Vitamin B12 – It helps in the regeneration of the nerve. It also keeps our nerves cells healthy and can help reduce diabetic nerve pain.
- Acetyl–L–carnitine (ALC) – A natural amino acid that can help the body prevent peripheral neuropathy and helps to lessen the pain secondary to it. It also reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and other age-related mental conditions.
- Alpha–lipoic acid – It boosts nerve functions and can lower blood sugar in order to prevent diabetic-related neuropathy.
- Proprietary blend – It is a combination of passionflower whole flower, turmeric root, white willow bark, skullcap herb, Spirulina and Devil’s claw root. These blends are rich in antioxidant properties and have an anti-inflammatory effect. They are a good choice for pain relievers secondary to neuropathy.
Benefits of Nervestra
To sum it up, based on the benefits from the ingredients of Nervestra, it contains natural components that are good in protecting our nerve cells. It helps to regenerate damaged cells and restore its functions. It also rich in anti-oxidant and also it has anti-inflammatory effects especially when you have neuropathy. it causes inflammation and pain. It also says that it is in liquid form which can be absorbed faster by our bodies leading to faster effects.
Side Effects of Nervestra
Since it is all-natural there are no known side effects of Nervestra. There were also reviews that they like it because they didn’t experience any side effects.
Just make sure to take the recommended dosage and better stop or consult your doctor for any unwanted effects.
If you have used this product and you had experience side effects, please feel free to comment below.
Currently, Nervestra has a total of 3.8 ratings from 839 customers who rated the product. More than half gave it 5 stars and claimed that it as really effective and was able to relieve the pain that they were experiencing a long time ago.
Though there were reports that it didn’t take effect immediately which for some it is a great and fast effecting product. Here are some of the feedback from product users of Nervestra.
“Nervestra is the only neuropathy product I have found that truly works. I take it in the evening before bedtime as that is when my problem is the most bothersome. This product is a keeper!! “- Jo D.
“I first tried Nervestra several months ago and liked it so well that I have since re-ordered it twice. I have also used the cream, but find the liquid faster acting. I use two droppers full every night before bed and find that it gives my neuropathy great relief during the night, allowing me to sleep for longer periods of time. I recommend this highly for those who have foot pain caused by neuropathy, especially at night.”
” have neuropathy that causes loss of feeling in my feet which has created all kinds of problems with loss of steadiness and balance while walking. I have used this product for about a year and have recently started supplementing with a mega-dose of vitamin B12. Over time I have seen a definite improvement in being able to walk with greater confidence and without the fear of losing my balance. I still have the numbness, but it seems to keep getting less. I don’t know how it works, but I plan to keep using this product.” – Amazon Customer
“I have cold feet and nerve damage. I take the product in morning and night. And sometimes mid day. It really helps the nerves in my body all over. I am also 75. Thanks for the product.” – Patricia M.
“This product has helped my husband’s neuropathy considerably. The taste is kind of bad but we put it in cranberry juice and it’s OK. After my first couple of bottles, they sent a free one! And, no, it wasn’t in exchange for a good review.” – Ka
“Nervestra is the only neuropathy product I have found that truly works. I take it in the evening before bedtime as that is when my problem is the most bothersome. This product is a keeper!!” – Jo D.
There are different nerve support products and it’s amazing that this product is in liquid form. This indicates fast absorption and fast effects. It also combines different ingredients that are beneficial in terms of nerve functions.
There are no identified side effects yet so it is plus points. This is highly recommended if you’re having a hard time swallowing tablets or capsules since it is in liquid form. Also, its contents can reduce the pain of people with diabetic neuropathy and other nerve problems.
Though a little bit pricey but there are still a lot of customers who are satisfied using Nervestra.
Buy Nervestra Online: Promo Codes & Discount
Ready to try this and end your suffering in neuropathy pain? You can order your first bottle here on this link.