Adding a nerve support supplement to your daily diet can help you improve any neuropathic symptoms like stabbing pain, numbness, and tingling sensation. It is a condition that can affect your ability to perform daily activities. Effective management of symptoms can help the patient function independently and normally.
Let’s check if the Neuropaquell of Platinum Health can be an effective regimen for damaged nerve conditions. We will check its ingredients, benefits, side-effects and customer reviews to asses its effectiveness. We have processed and condensed the information you needed.
Neuropaquell is a combination of all-natural ingredients that can help you in improving the quality of life. Let us check every 12 ingredients and see how it works together.
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)– It actually essential for calcium absorption. It also promotes nerve degeneration to prevent any nerve damage.
- Vitamin B2 ( Riboflavin ) – It is essential in breaking down protein, carbohydrates, and fats to produce energy. It serves as an antioxidant that cleanses our body from free radicals.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) – is one of the B vitamins that benefits the central nervous system. It is involved in producing the neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine, and in forming myelin .
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) – it helps the nervous system to function properly. It also helps in converting the food we eat to energy.
- Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin– is a form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is important for the brain and nerves, and for the production of red blood cells.
- L–arginine – it turns into nitric oxide, a neurotransmitter that relaxes blood vessels and improves blood circulation.
- Benfotiamine is like vitamin B-1, which is also known as thiamine. It’s thought to reduce pain and inflammation levels and prevent cellular damage .
- Alpha-lipoic acid – The antioxidant properties of alpha-lipoic acid has been linked to several benefits, including lower blood sugar levels, reduced inflammation, slowed skin aging, and improved nerve function .
- Feverfew herb extract – Reduce serotonin release by platelet that causes inflammation and stimulates nerves that cause pain.
- Oat straw extract– has an ability to soothe skin itchiness, reduce inflammation and increases blood flow in our body.
- Passionflower herb – It is used to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Chinese Skullcap root – It promotes blood supply to the brain and relaxes the central nervous system.
- It helps to reduce pain and inflammation of nerves secondary to neuropathy.
- Helps in regeneration of damaged nerves.
- Promotes good blood circulation of blood.
- Rich with antioxidant properties.
- It alleviates stress and anxiety.
- It can reduce anxiety and stress.
Neuropaquell Side Effects
Checking on the reviews is a great way to get actual side effects from customers who have tried it. There were reports that it can cause stomach pains, indigestions, and insomnia. This can be secondary to the Feverfew ad Passionflower content side effects.
Those are just a few reports of side effects. There are reviews that say it did works well. If you have taken Neuropaquell and experienced any side effects, feel free to comment below for updates.
It is amazing that Neuropaquell has received 575 customer ratings. Currently, it has an average of 3.6 our 5 stars. More than half gave it 3 to 5 stars.
There are around 21% of reviews have mentioned that it did not work for them there are still more customers who mention that it is effective and have used the product for months already. Some of them even say that it takes effect faster.
Let’s check some of the feedbacks and opinions of the Neuropaquell users but you can check the whole list of reviews here.
“I do not take this product. I bought it for my mother who has suffered with neuropathy for several years. After only one day of taking this product, she was amazed that she awoke the next morning with no tingling or numbness for the first time in years! Very thankful I discovered this wonderful product and will definitely continue to buy it for her.”– Ellie
“This product was alright but it did not improve my nerve pain or help at night like other reviews stated. Everything is different for each person so I feel it was worth the try after researching it. I feel it was really expensive though.”-PJB
“This is the 4th supplement I have tried for my diabetic peripheral neuropathy, – including one that my doctor recommended. I believe that Neuropaquell is the best of them all. I noticed a difference in under two weeks because I was sleeping better, – no longer awakened by foot nerve pain. I’ve just ordered and received my second bottle and am looking forward to even better results in the future. By the way, it is made in the USA in an FDA approved facility in Oklahoma City, OK. I know because I asked! “-Anonymous customer
“I have tried so many different products for my peripheral neuropathy and nothing ever helped. Within 10 days of taking Neuropaquell I felt results. This is something I will always buy more of. I can`t thank you enough! “-Janine L.
“I have tried everthing that says for pain nothing worked until I used the Neuropaquell I highly recommend it.”-Odilia
Living a life suffering from neuropathy can really be difficult and stressfull. The pain can be troublesome and can cause severe stress to the patient but also to the whole family.
It affects not only the physical part of the patient but also it has an impact on the mental and emotional aspects of the patient.
Neuropaquell is a great way to manage the symptoms. It also allows the ability to function well and move independently. In addition to that, it contains ingredients that can help reduce stress and anxiety secondary to the physical symptoms. There might be some potential side effects but it was not experienced by most of them. Which means, it is effective. Our bodies have a different own response to different conditions and treatments.
Buy Neuropaquell Online: Promos and Discounts
If you have tried several nerve support supplements but didn’t work, try Neuropaquell. You can order it on Amazon by clicking this link.