Aging, free radicals and some certain diseases affect our nerve function. If left unmanaged, it will lead to possible neuropathy. Let’s find out if Pure Encapsulations’ nerve support product called RevitalAge Nerve is effective and something that you should give a try.
We have processed and condensed the information on Revitalage ingredients, side effects, and benefits. We also checked the feedbacks who have used it already to see if they recommend using this product.
RevitalAge Nerve Ingredients
There are different nerve support products in the market. They contain ingredients that will surely help support your nerve functions. Let’s take a look at each ingredient of RevitalAge Nerve and see how it contributes to its efficiency and what it differs from other nerve products.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – It is primarily used to treat Anemia because it helps in red blood cell production. The deficiency of Vitamin B12 is associated with peripheral neuropathy. That is why it is used to reduce pain and inflammation secondary to neuropathy.
- Folate( Metafolin) – this form of folate is easily absorbed by our body and can help in preventing various central nervous system.
- Magnesium (di-magnesium malate) is beneficial in the production of DNA and protein. It also improves blood sugar level, blood sugar, neuron excitability, and chronic pain.
- Acetyl L carnitine (ALC)- It helps in producing energy and important in muscle movement. It is effective in reducing neuropathy.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (Thioctic Acid)– It helps to reduce inflammation and pain associated with neuropathy. It also boosts nerve function.
- Coenzyme Q10 – It is a useful treatment for neurodegenerative conditions. It improves nerve conduction and helps in restoring nerve function.
- Vitamin B6 – It is vital in the production of serotonin and norepinephrine. They are neurotransmitters needed in myelin formation that protects the neuron.
RevitalAge Nerve Benefits
To sum up, the benefits that you can get from the ingredients, we can say that it contains important ingredients that are beneficial for the nerve. It contributes to improving the nerve function, formation of the protective layers of neurons and can reduce the pain and inflammation secondary to the neuropathy.
It also used the active form of vitamins that can easily be observed by the body. It also Aside from that, it has Coenzyme 10 that is very helpful in treating neurodegenerative disorders.
RevitalAge Nerve Side Effects
There were reviews saying that it caused them to stomach upset, nausea, tingling pain and chemical taste in the mouth. There are no other side effects reported but if you have used this product, it will be great if you can share unwanted effects you experienced while using RevitalAge. Just comment below the review.
RevitalAge Nerve Reviews
Checking Amazon website, RevitalAge Nerve currently has 16 customer ratings with a score of 3.5 stars out of 5 stars. More 58 % gave it 5 or 4 stars and 12% gave it 3 stars and the rest are 1-2 stars.
After reading all the reviews, some claimed that it was recommended by their doctor. Although for some feedbacks saying it has no effect on them and they felt some side effects, there are more people who say it helped them. It is also effective in their constant pain secondary to fibromyalgia and other nerve issues.
Aside from that, there are reviews that say it gives them more strength and it really makes them feel much better.
Below are some of the reviews and opinions of customers who have used RevitalAge.
“My Doctori of Oriental Medicine recommended this during My Chemo. Im So grateful. seems to be working.. “-Mountain Y.
“GREAT Product! I have found that “RevitalAge Nerve” has helped me to improve residual nerve related pain in my arms/ hands that were lingering from a Motor Vehicle Accident injury.I continue to take this wonderful product . Highly Recommend it ! “-E.B.
“Not what I expected “-Anonymous
“I have Fibromyalgia so I’m in constant pain somewhere in my body every day. This product was recommended by a Fibro doctor. They seem to help calm down the nervous system and reduce the pain levels throughout the day. “– LA B.
“Great product has helped me with my body aches, but as soon as I went off it. My aches came back. Starting the supplements again”– Sandee
RevitalAge Nerve Conclusion
If you were experiencing any pain secondary to any nerve condition, a nerve support supplement can help you with the pain like RevitalAge Nerve.
The ingredients are beneficial to support nerve functions and reduced pain secondary to neuropathy and other nerve conditions.
What is good on this product that it has Coenzyme Q10. Some nerve supplement doesn’t contain this. This is a really good ingredient that promotes nerve conduction that is really needed to manage nerve inflammation, improve mitochondrial function and nerve pain.
Though there are potential side effects, this is similar to other nerve supplements that there are customers who did not feel any effects but there is more customer who finds it effective.
Aside from that, we’ve seen reviews telling that it is recommended by their doctors. So, this may tell us that this is a good product.
Buy RevitalAge Nerve Online: Promo Codes & Discount
Ready to try RevitalAge? Just click the link to place the order and give it a try.