There were dietary supplements that are formulated to improve nerve function. Innovus Pharma formulated a nerve support supplement that can help you have healthy nerves. They called it Trexar. It has proprietary blends that will help you improve your nerve function.
Let’s make a deep dive into Lexar’s ingredients, benefits, side effects, and customer experiences. Let’s find out how it stands out from the rest of the nerve support supplements.
They say that Trexar is a specifically formulated pill that can promote healthy nerves. Innovus Pharma claimed that they have a proprietary blend that targets the TRPA1 pathway which controls how our body interprets sensation such as hot and cold.
Let’s now check what are the ingredients of Trexar and see how it can really help you with your nerve problems.
- Cinnamon Bark (1% polyphenols) – The oil that can be found in the cinnamon bark helps in reducing spasm and increases the blood flow. It also stabilizes blood sugar that s beneficial for diabetic neuropathy.
- Garlic Extract (1% allicin) – It contains various nutrients such as Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, magnesium, iron, and calcium that are essential for the proper functioning of the nerve.
- Benfotiamine – It is like Vitamin B1 that can reduce inflammation and pain. It also prevents cellular damage and thiamine deficiency.
- Black pepper extract – It has been used traditionally in Eastern medicine to reduce pain and inflammation. It has been used also to relieve nerve pain, itchy skin and reduce fats levels.
- AstraGin® Propriety Blend: Astralagus, extract (root), Ginseng (panax) (root) – This proprietary blend contains Astralagus that boost the immune system, reduces inflammation and has anti-aging effects. It also ginseng, that has antioxidant and protects nervous system functions.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It reduces inflammation and pain.
- It promotes the proper functioning of nerves
- It stabilizes blood sugars beneficial especially to those with diabetic neuropathy.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It has anti-aging property so it can help to slow down the aging process.
Trexar Side Effects
There are no reported side effects yet for Trexar but we will base it on its ingredients the possible side effects will be nausea, vomiting, heartburn and upset stomach.
Just make sure that you follow the recommended dosage which is two (2) capsules in the morning with an 8 oz. glass of water and food or as recommended by your doctor.
If you have tried this product and have experienced other side effects, please leave a comment below.
Unfortunately, as of now, there are no customer reviews available yet online. You buy the product online on their Innovus Pharma website but there were no ratings and customer’s feedback yet. Checking online for other possible sites that may be selling this product but still can’t find any customer’s feedback.
There are other nerve supplements and it contains a lot of different vitamins that are beneficial to the nerve but Trexar gives you all-natural ingredients that mostly plant-based. It still gives the same effects like inflammation and pain reduction plus it has antioxidant properties too.
This has similar effects to the other nerve support. It also has anti-aging properties which we know that aging people are mostly the one that experiences nerve problems.
There is also no customer review so we can also study how it really affects customers who have tried this product but overall basing it on the contents and claims, this is something that you can try for your nerve health.
Buy Trexar Online: Promo Codes & Discount
If you like Trexar especially the ingredients and benefits of it, you can order it here. Order now! You can get it with a discounted price from $69.95 down to $49.95.