The primary objective of having a post cycle therapy is bringing back the testosterone in your body to ideal levels. Your testosterone levels usually dip after cycling with prohormones and anabolic steroids, which can lead to unpleasant side effects sooner or later if not corrected.
One of the PCT products that you can grab nowadays is Alphadex, which claims to be specifically formulated to help restore the ideal testosterone levels in the body after a cycle. Let’s check if Alphadex can really pull it off by giving it a closer look shortly.
Produced by Myokem, Alphadex is designed to set off a dual effect when used for post cycle therapy. Besides having the ability to stave off a surge of estrogen after having a cycle with anabolic steroids and prohormones, Alphadex can also help pick up the pace on the production of androgens, particularly testosterone, to restore the balance of hormones in the body.
Alphadex features a diverse combination of ingredients that have been backed by science to have positive effects in terms of testosterone production as well as inhibiting estrogen levels from going haywire after a steroid and prohormone cycle:
Let’s examine the key ingredients that give Alphadex the ability to boost testosterone levels and keep estrogen low when used:
- Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract – Derived from a tree that’s native to Vietnam and its neighboring regions, Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract is seen to contain a number of natural compounds that help inhibit the activity of the aromatase enzyme in the body. Scientific studies also show that Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract also has components that can help ease rheumatism and other joint problems.
- Acacetin – Acacetin is a type of flavone that is sourced from the Damiana (Turnera diffusa) shrub, which thrives in the West Indies, Central America and Mexico. Traditionally used in folk medicine as an aphrodisiac, modern clinical tests show that the Acacetin in the Damiana shrub is a naturally potent anti-estrogen and aromatase inhibitor.
Take one (1) capsule of Alphadex in the morning, followed by another capsule in the evening with food. The manufacturers of Alphadex strongly recommend taking the product at consistent times for best results.
- Drink at least 7 to 8 glasses of water daily when using Alphadex.
- Do not use more than 2 Alphadex capsules in a 24-hour period.
- Do not take Alphadex for more than 8 weeks.
Alphadex Side Effects
There are no side effects reported by taking Alphadex for most people who have already tried using the product.
A lot of users agree that Alphadex really does exactly what it says in terms of promoting increased levels of testosterone and lowering estrogen while at it. Let’s check out what they have to say about this PCT product:
“Alphadex is innovative and effective. It is really worth a shot.”
“This has been one of the most effective PCTs I've ever used! Strength, libido and size all were maintained after a hardcore cycle! This will be my go-to PCT from now on!”
“It is working better than any other product I have used.”
“A very effective product, with a slew of high-quality ingredients for a reasonable price. Can’t get much better than that.”
I’d just like to say that Alphadex is one of the most solid PCT products you can get your hands on these days. Apart from having scientifically-proven ingredients, the testimonials from users are also rather impressive. Sure its price tag of $44.95 is a bit higher compared to its counterparts, but you’re sure to get all the results you’ll need to make your post cycle therapy as successful as possible.
Buy Alphadex Online
Click here to get your very own bottle of Alphadex now.